Coma How many times played live and where?

FOR SETLISTS UP TO 1993, GNRONTOUR IS GREAT:

http://gnrontour.com/

It is fantastic but does contain some errors.

Really?

I have never seen any error there.

That site has been online for basically 20 years and it seems very error-free.

As I said, it is fantastic, but some shows are missing, some shows have the wrong date, and some setlists are missing songs. If you want more informatioon let's do that on PM, I don't want to derail the thread.

Imagine a 2010 Coma. Would have been fucking killer. Now I think we can all agree he shouldn't attempt it.

Nope

It's a Slash song like locomotive. It makes no sense for NuGnR to play it in my opinion.

AFD was a REAL collective effort so I understand that every songs can be played by this version of the band, songs like Coma are real a one-man effort.

Those songs are just as much Axl songs as they are Slash songs. If they were Slash songs why hasn't he ever played them live outside of GnR? Because nobody could ever do the vocals justice that's why.

• Like 1

They opened the show with it in Cleveland on 6/4/91 but that may have been because I was there and Axl wanted my wife and I to hear it.

Do you remember the exact setlist to that show? It is one of the shows that are marked down as "possibly incomplete setlist".

GUNS N ROSES
Source: Richfield Coliseum, Richfield, OH
Date: June 4th, 1991.
Sound Quality: A-
TYPE AUDIENCE
LINAGE uM > Sony WM-D3 > analog gen 1 [incomplete] > dED > dEQ CDR
Time Disc 1: 71:49
Time Disc 2: 63:34
Disc 1
1- Intro - Scarface
2- Coma
3- Welcome To The Jungle
4- Mr. Brownstone
5- Bad Obsession
6- Live And Let Die
7- Dust N' Bones
8- Don't Cry
9- Double Talkin' Jive
10- Civil War
11- I Was Only Joking
12- Patience
13- Band Introductions
14- Drum Solo
Disc 2
1- Guitar Solo
2- Godfather Theme
3- Pretty Tied Up
4- November Rain
5- My Michelle
6- Paradise City
7- Used To Love Her
8- Only Women Bleed
9- Knockin' On Heaven's Door
10- Estranged
11- Bad Time / Sweet Child O' Mine [cut]
  • Like 1

Imagine a 2010 Coma. Would have been fucking killer. Now I think we can all agree he shouldn't attempt it.

Nope

It's a Slash song like locomotive. It makes no sense for NuGnR to play it in my opinion.

AFD was a REAL collective effort so I understand that every songs can be played by this version of the band, songs like Coma are real a one-man effort.

Those songs are just as much Axl songs as they are Slash songs. If they were Slash songs why hasn't he ever played them live outside of GnR? Because nobody could ever do the vocals justice that's why.

I've never said otherwise.

But I understand why Axl wishes not to play songs Slash wrote entirely (or almost entirely)