Paradigm Shift - Korn

wasted

I may be biased, cause I'm a huge Korn fan, but I love that album (I'm so glad Brian "Head" Welch came back). It's their best one in years, not that I dislike any of their albums (like I said, biased). I actually like that commercial sound of the Paradigm Shift. Though, I hope they would mess around with more complex song structures and time signatures on the next record. Some longer songs would be great.

And I have to add that live they are getting better and better as the years go by. Seen them 6 or 7 times and they always blow me away.

I'm just surprised they are still around. I got Follow the Leader and it was ok but then I forgot about them really.

Korn 3 was like a back to basics type thing. Then they did that Dubstep one which was pretty amazing really. Narcissistic Canibal seems like biggest metal song of the decade.

Then Paradigm is another spin, maybe a little more commercial but really it's unlistenable and creepy.

But really I wanted to ask what's up with Jonathan Davies?

Don't know about the lyrics of the latest releases but he's written a lot of weird and heavy personal lyrics. Check out "daddy". He's actually crying the last minutes of the song. Think it's about some neighbour or uncle and not his father though,

Seen them a couple of times, got excited as shit when Head came back. Didn't live up to expectations though and if I ever feel like listening to Korn (not often) I don't think it'll ever be the newer albums.

Korn III was kind of back to basics with old producer? Ross Robinson? I felt like it was less awkward than other Korn stuff.

They do some crazy stuff and some overwrought emotional stuff. But also creepy stuff. Like artwork on Untouchables and Korn III.

Korn III was kind of back to basics with old producer? Ross Robinson? I felt like it was less awkward than other Korn stuff.

They do some crazy stuff and some overwrought emotional stuff. But also creepy stuff. Like artwork on Untouchables and Korn III.