Colorado

highvoltage

I mentioned it, apparently she has her eye on a couple of microbreweries we could potentially tour so I'll definitely get some brewery time in. I like snobby beers. :lol:

I'm less of a bourbon guy, but I love beer (especially good beer). Looking forward to trying that Milk Stout! :D

High -- If you visit Boulder, CO, you should definitely check out the Mountain Sun pub on Pearl St. Amazing selection of microbrews.

Why would you even wanna go out of bed?

Ha! It's not the first time we've done distance... so we're used to it. Hopefully it's the last though.

We'll spend plenty of time boning, don't worry. ;)

High -- If you visit Boulder, CO, you should definitely check out the Mountain Sun pub on Pearl St. Amazing selection of microbrews.

Thankyou! Any others? We're definitely going to be doing some hiking around there and might spend a night so I could hit up a few pubs.

Go see the Colorado Avalanche, they have a great young team, even if you're not a sports fan you should enjoy it me thinks. Hockey live is great so give it a chance.

Ahh that's a great suggestion. For the record, I do like sports, just not a fanatic or anything (except when it comes to cricket). Hockey is definitely something I'd like to check out and there's a ton of home games while I'm there.

Thanks again everyone! I'll post some photos for sure. :)

Do you like skiing? If so do that. Hike and or camp in the Rockies. And buy weed legally.

I like snowboarding, but not sure if there will be enough snow for that at the moment?
Check out the araphoe basin and surrounding areas while you're there then