would/have you ever fuck/fucked a tranny?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

So me and my sisters husband were chilling watching TV and he flicked onto a show about ladyboys and he turned to me and smiled and said 'would ya?' And my immediate answer was 'fuck no you sicko' but i gotta be honest after a few beers id find it very difficult to discern between a trans gender and a real woman (the Asian ones now not those stocky ass Brazilian ones with an Adams apple like a golf ball). I hear its quite common for straight men to go to places like Thailand specifically to try the ladyboys so I'm asking are any you filthy feckers ever tried it? :P

That is literally the best post in the forums history and if it doesn't get bare likes and becomes popular as fuck then there's something wrong with the lot of you, Snakes I apologise for every out of order thing i ever said to you cuz you're a fuckin' legend, 'i ate my dinner that the tranny sat on', brilliant, just astonishingly brilliant, like that fuckin' post and like it now :lol:

You're a fuckin' dirty fuckin' bastard McLeod :lol: The fuckin' thighs are wrong, that fuckin' top bit of the thigh area is fuckin' wrong :lol:

Actually I was talking to a transsexual the other day and uh, this particular one i ain't seen in ages as she lives abroad and we was just catching up and I was like have you heard about them scandals that have been going on since you been abroad and she's giving me her fuckin' opinion right and she's like yeah (not in these words obviously!) Saville was a wrong un but most of the rest of them are getting done for fuck all and then she cites Dave Lee Travis specifically and she's like (and this kinda shocked me to be honest) oh he only groped her breasts and thats nothing, thats minor, that went on all the time in the 70s, i got worse than that at work etc etc etc and I'm telling my brother this later and he actually kind of hit upon something, in a sort of cloddish working class haphazard way, he said something like 'only a fuckin' geezer would say that!' and its like, y'know what, he's fuckin' right, only a fuckin' bloke would say that. I ain't got nothing against people chopping their bits off if they feel like it but like, see that, now he's been a fuckin' bird for...God, must be at very least 15 years, no in fact a lot more, i can't remember exactly but he still thinks like a fuckin' geezer, no bird in the world, no proper bird, would ever say some bollocks like that, 'oh thats a minor, bit of a grope!'

You're a fuckin' dirty fuckin' bastard McLeod :lol: The fuckin' thighs are wrong, that fuckin' top bit of the thigh area is fuckin' wrong :lol: Actually I was talking to a transsexual the other day and uh, this particular one i ain't seen in ages as she lives abroad and we was just catching up and I was like have you heard about them scandals that have been going on since you been abroad and she's giving me her fuckin' opinion right and she's like yeah (not in these words obviously!) Saville was a wrong un but most of the rest of them are getting done for fuck all and then she cites Dave Lee Travis specifically and she's like (and this kinda shocked me to be honest) oh he only groped her breasts and thats nothing, thats minor, that went on all the time in the 70s, i got worse than that at work etc etc etc and I'm telling my brother this later and he actually kind of hit upon something, in a sort of cloddish working class haphazard way, he said something like 'only a fuckin' geezer would say that!' and its like, y'know what, he's fuckin' right, only a fuckin' bloke would say that. I ain't got nothing against people chopping their bits off if they feel like it but like, see that, now he's been a fuckin' bird for...God, must be at very least 15 years, no in fact a lot more, i can't remember exactly but he still thinks like a fuckin' geezer, no bird in the world, no proper bird, would ever say some bollocks like that, 'oh thats a minor, bit of a grope!'

Why do I read your posts in a Peter Cook, Derek & Clive voice in my head? Compliment, by the way. And yeah, you can chop the nob off the bloke but you can't take the man out of the brain. Mind you, not true in all cases, there's the ones who've been really tortured about being born the wrong sex their whole life and actually are like a woman in a man's body until they do something about it.

It'd almost be worth going with a tranny just for the pub conversation the next day.

"Should have seen the girl I was with last night. Stunner. Come to bed eyes, great tits - and her fucking cock! Wow."

Why do I read your posts in a Peter Cook, Derek & Clive voice in my head?

I took that as about the most MASSIVE fuckin' compliment anyones ever paid me, thats made my day better than my last shag, thank you thank you and thank you thrice sir! Peter Cook eh? Go on, tell me more! :lol:

No, that's gross. I don't have a problem with trannies though. I can strike a conversation with one it will not matter to me if they're gross like that. (personal taste) It's a human being but it's gross to me in a sexual way. I'd rather fuck a grapefruit.

There is of course, a question of beer intake. Sober and it is, ''nee (do not know why I am doing a Geordie accent by the way) fuckin way am I going with a man in a wig''. Five pints and you might just be up for it providing you are on top. Fifteen pints and you have no recollection beyond, a pain in your buttocks, a gait like John Wayne and a salty taste in your mouth the following morning.

• Like 1

You're a fuckin' dirty fuckin' bastard McLeod :lol: The fuckin' thighs are wrong, that fuckin' top bit of the thigh area is fuckin' wrong :lol:

Well I may be a respectable married man and father to be these days but in my somewhat chequered past I would've been all over that like Jimmy Savile on a childhood cancer patient! :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1