The voice/x factor unfair?

Loseyourillusions98

I've started to notice that the judges on these shows only pick the singers with the cleanest voice and "perfect tone" I think this defeats the purpose of different styles of singing. If axl rose, Rob Halford, Robert plant, roger Walters... Etc grew up today, they wouldn't even make it to the preliminary rounds let alone get any exposure with their voices. Could things like this be contributing the classic hard rock fading away right now?

The judges often have less talent/ability than the contestants.

It's all manufactured, mass consumption bullshit.

Imagine if the Stones had to go through some shit like this, they'd say Mick's lips are too big and 'replace him with Peter Andre or something.

• Like 1

The judges often have less talent/ability than the contestants. It's all manufactured, mass consumption bullshit. Imagine if the Stones had to go through some shit like this, they'd say Mick's lips are too big and 'replace him with Peter Andre or something.

At least we'd know where to buy our fish fingers.

• Like 1

The judges often have less talent/ability than the contestants.

It's all manufactured, mass consumption bullshit.

Imagine if the Stones had to go through some shit like this, they'd say Mick's lips are too big and 'replace him with Peter Andre or something.

Personally, if i was a judge, i wouldn't've had none of em :lol: Not to be rude but they looked like a right bunch of normans in their proper early days. Not like The Beatles who looked kinda slick and smooth even as kids, The Stones looked a bit like...well, students. Nice boys. Keith just looked like a pussy with a shit haircut, Bill Wyman looked like a young postman pat, Brian Jones looked pretty cool, kinda era-specific I suppose, in that 60s dandy sense but even before that he looked like he had a bit about him, Charlie Watts looked like a hod carrier that stuck it lucky (although i like him most personality-wise, didn't look a fanny like most of em) and Mick was Mick.

There's nothing more entertaining in the rock pantheon than one of the many interviews dear old Keith has done where he tries to act hard :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber