Pistorius

streak

They had an argument and he killed her. The judge was bought and threw the murder charge out. She has given him this charge of 10 months - sorry, 5 years - because she had to give him something to avoid public condemnation. Notice how his defense are not even going to appeal the thing. 10 months playing a X Box seems an easy verdict for killing someone in cold blood with four bullets.

All this is as obvious as day. He is a calculating individual, judging the correct times to throw on the waterworks.

• Like 2

Think that's fair. I'm still waiting to hear anything that proves beyond reasonable doubt that he wanted to kill her deliberately.

Oh who gives a shit about the funky chicken walking cunt anyway :lol: I mean seriously, some spaccer in South Africa turned his Missus over, big deal, he's not even like...interesting or anything, just this snivelling 80s sci fi extra lookin' motherfucker, fuck him :lol:

1. He's an elite (paralympic) athlete.

2. She was fit as fuck. Everyone gets on board when an alright (white) sort gets killed.

Surely they'd do better getting on board when she was alive? Then again, committed people can make it work, look at Ed Gein :lol:

The fact that his parents kind of trained him to fight and the whole family loads of guns. Then combine that with South Africa kind of using him as a symbol, making him a god. Plus all the hostility and crime in the country. This seems to happen.

10 months locked up with a load of gang members that want to kill him is going to be bad.

What a disaster.

The fact that his parents kind of trained him to fight and the whole family loads of guns. Then combine that with South Africa kind of using him as a symbol, making him a god. Plus all the hostility and crime in the country. This seems to happen.

Every white South African has and needs firearms to live there, that's the unfortunate reality.

• Like 1

I wonder if they ever drug tested the guy. If he really was that paranoid and believed there was 'someone' in the bathroom, it would make one think he was under the influence of meth, coke or some sort of hallucinogen, etc...( people on those drugs get extremely paranoid and delusional, especially after several days use).....then, his story would be somewhat believable. Of course, that would show a certain level of culpability....probably not first degree murder but some sort of negligent manslaughter.

Edited by Kasanova King

I wonder if they ever drug tested the guy. If he really was that paranoid and believed there was 'someone' in the bathroom, it would make one think he was under the influence of meth, coke or some sort of hallucinogen, etc...( people on those drugs get extremely paranoid and delusional, especially after several days use).....then, his story would be somewhat believable. Of course, that would show a certain level of culpability....probably not first degree murder but some sort of negligent manslaughter.

Cocaine you say? Makes one paranoid? Surely not! :D

• Like 1

Every white South African has and needs firearms to live there, that's the unfortunate reality.

You don't need to be as paranoid as he was though in a gated community? But he seems to have been trained up to be uber vigilant.

I don't see why if he shouted who's that! Reeva didn't say anything? The prosecution didn't seem to pursue this enough?

Either way he's gonna feel threatened going in there for 2 years. Wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself.

I was surprised to find out he had been paying her parents a monthly stipend during the entire trial! I was more surprised to know they accepted it. Then, towards the end, he offered a lump sum. When the press caught wind of it, they finally said 'no' and that they were going to pay back every dime of what he had paid monthly throughout the trial. They said they only accepted it because they 'needed' it as their daughter had been their main source of income when she was alive, meaning he was their main source of income. So, he kills their daughter, and they keep taking his money?? WTF??

That's just so wrong. This, to me, is why he didn't get harder prison time. Her parents were on the take. They were not pushing for him to get hard time, because if he got hard time, there goes their cash cow! How awful!

Kids get pushed in to being celebrities quite often.

He's pretty broke himself now. Couple years in that prison where the shank each other with AIDs needles is going to be horrific.

File this under celebrities being idiots. I doubt Reeva was easy going. I've seen top model they all cray.

I was surprised to find out he had been paying her parents a monthly stipend during the entire trial! I was more surprised to know they accepted it. Then, towards the end, he offered a lump sum. When the press caught wind of it, they finally said 'no' and that they were going to pay back every dime of what he had paid monthly throughout the trial. They said they only accepted it because they 'needed' it as their daughter had been their main source of income when she was alive, meaning he was their main source of income. So, he kills their daughter, and they keep taking his money?? WTF??

That's just so wrong. This, to me, is why he didn't get harder prison time. Her parents were on the take. They were not pushing for him to get hard time, because if he got hard time, there goes their cash cow! How awful!

I found that rather bad as well, rather mercenary. Also, when the judge during the sentencing mentioned the ''pain Reeva's death had caused the family'', and immediately followed that line up with ''financial hardship'', it left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1