Bumblefoot- Live in Minsk

You're such a cunt!

Looks like a cool show, I'd totally dig going to a Ron show

No,you are such a cunt and dickhead same time,his voice sucks bad and his band too,not worth even watch it from youtube. :thumbsdown:

I am a cunt and a dickhead. Why else would I be on MYGNR? :takethat:

• Like 1

Oh man, these guest singers lol, I think somewhere around the middle of Knockin' On Heavens Door Bumble realizes
that maybe the GnR gig ain't so bad, if not then Sweet Home Alabama probably sealed it.

And what's up with all of the guitarists, was it wank with Bumblefoot week or something?

Well, I think that was not as bad as I thought it would be. I just finished watching the entire video.

The first song is utter shit, just like I remember that song to be. Complete garbage. I was going to stop the video there but decided to follow through since I really wanted to give Bumblefoot a chance.

The following songs (Objectify and Dash) are actually good songs. While I would never choose to listen to them, I enjoyed them in the set. Good guitar work by the Foot, just an awful tone but... I could live with that. Now, Knocking On Heaven's Door, really Bumblefoot? Anyways, I couldn't say that I didn't like that, specially considering that the other guitarists that only God knows who they are, did a pretty job teaching Bumblefoot that playing 1000 notes per second isn't always necessary. Sweet Home Alabama was a good ride, I dig the southern rock stuff. The singer, however, was awful. Hey Joe was cool, but again, the singer, completely awful.

Really, at this point in the set I was starting to get boring. The "KOHD, SHA and HJ" combination is just too boring, no matter how's playing it. Gotta find a way to mix that setlist a bit!

Don't Cry is the only Guns N' Roses cover that Bumblefoot has always done a great job with. I don't know why he's playing music he didn't write but whatever, I'm not going to pull a Mike420 here. It's not like his solo show is not filled with other covers.

lol "Ron Solo" in a Bumblefoot show.

Anyways, I'm done reviewing the show. Overall, it wasn't that bad. While I would never pay to see him, I enjoyed it a bit. I would sincerely rate this particular show with 5 out of 10. That's not bad.

Oh, almost forgot, I didn't mention Wicked Game, I Love Rock n' Roll or Highway to Hell but someone needs to shoot that girl. Jesus Christ.

It's just funny to watch this vid and try to reconcile it with Ron always publicly bitching about GNR and how it's interfering with his solo career.

This is it, Ron? This is your incredible "solo career"?

He's playing Sweet Home Alabama for Christ sake! And he's in a shitty dive bar with like 20 people! That's not gonna pay a mortgage. And he knows it.

I just wish he'd publicly acknowledge that covering Slash's work is the highest, most lucrative thing he's ever done or ever will do. He should be sending slash a gift basket of Marlboros and Jack every Xmas.

Edited by niceguy

Still listening to it, but as stated, not a solo show of his. He's playing with a local band. Oh, I like his tone, but the fretless tone is (much more) beautiful, no contest.

I'm scared of those guest singers you guys are bashing :lol: are they really bad?

Oh, dear Lord. That man singing Hey Joe :lol: That girl's voice cracks randomly throughout the songs, not to mention those random screams, she's funny :lol: :lol:

Edited by Bruno P.

What do you think about this show?

That's a prime example of what not to do if you're the 2nd guitar in Bumbles band... don't compete, play your role and solo for an appropriate length when given the opportunity (8-16 bars max). I'm sure the guy was just really excited to be supporting Bumble but it looked disrespectful and foolish. Just like the guy who came up and tried to out shred Joe Satriani, Steve vai and Eric Johnson at a g3 show... decimated! quite rightly too, you don't try and up-show the headline act... unless you're the opening band.