Slash on talking dead next week

gnfnrs1972

The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus is a GNR fan.

I sat with him at a GNR show a number of years ago and went to an after-party with him. (This was before Walking Dead started).

He knew the classic GNR music, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's friends with Slash.

It will be interesting to hear what Slash has to say.

Hey madison. Good seeing you back again. I used to like reading your opinions and such. Are you still a fan of Axl after his rant on you?

Cool The Talking Dead has so many good guests from the Walking Dead show and other people too.

It's a cool show because it talks about the Walking Dead episode that was just on before this show. The host takes phone calls and questions from the audience too.

The show usually shows an exclusive clip from the next week's The Walking Dead.

It'll be interesting to see what Slash has to say about The Walking dead show.

The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus is a GNR fan.

I sat with him at a GNR show a number of years ago and went to an after-party with him. (This was before Walking Dead started).

He knew the classic GNR music, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's friends with Slash.

It will be interesting to hear what Slash has to say.

I saw Norman at the GNR show at Roseland. I said hello to him real quick and he was so appreciative when I told him I was a fan of the show. He looked a little tipsy (and so was I) and was a very nice guy.

Some spoilers kinda here but don't enter a walking dead thread if you haven't watched it...

--

Daryl is a solid character, a bit of a cliché but you need those in the deck and let's be honest the majority of tv series ch's fit the cliché spectrum but he's a good character nevertheless with the limited screen time he gets. I think his backstory could've been done a massive amount more by series FIVE, his arc is alright but not the peak it ought've been. Merle was a fucking legend (pretty dumb at the same time). I really like his and Carol's interweaving and the scene with ditsy Beth and the moonshine showed Dazza reaching some emotion at last even though, symbolic as the burning was, pretty retarded idea with walker central being all around.

He doesnt follow walking dead, he follows the money

Like every other person in the world (except maybe some cannibals...)

On topic: it seems to me,that the walking dead actors never take a shower since the show started

There was a shower scene in 1st episode when Rick takes Morgan and his kid to police station, the group had showers at the CDC centre and with the big ass lake in the first series they probs went there. We also see showers in the prison where that kid dies. We don't really see them taking dumps much but we can assume they either shit themselves when a horde comes through or they've evolved enough to transcend this bodily process.

The show seems to telegraph a lot of the deaths way ahead of time. In the comic, mofos just drop like

flies, hopefully they manage to capture that aspect in the coming episodes/seasons.

As for Talking Dead.

1) It needs to be only 30 minutes long.

2) It needs to air AFTER the encore.
3) It's watchable if the guests are decent ( ie, Conan was on last week, er the week before last and
was really funny).

Does anyone kind of like Comic Book Men? It's kind of the Small Town Security to Walking Dead's
Breaking Bad, but for some reason I still watch it.

The show seems to telegraph a lot of the deaths way ahead of time. In the comic, mofos just drop like

flies, hopefully they manage to capture that aspect in the coming episodes/seasons.

As for Talking Dead.

1) It needs to be only 30 minutes long.

2) It needs to air AFTER the encore.

3) It's watchable if the guests are decent ( ie, Conan was on last week, er the week before last and

was really funny).

Does anyone kind of like Comic Book Men? It's kind of the Small Town Security to Walking Dead's

Breaking Bad, but for some reason I still watch it.

Love comic book men. But I'm a comic book nerd

Slash's answers showed he is a fan of the show and has a lot of knowledge of the show.

I loved his answer about which guitars he would use to kill zombies. lol

That girl kept interrupting Slash a lot with her stupid answers. I don't know what she's watching, but her answers showed she doesn't think before she answers.

I knew what the priest was hiding before he said it. It was obvious by his guilt. Also I agree that Rick is still the voice of reason for the group. He just grew a bigger pair of balls now and realized he needs to step up and he means what he says with no regrets. In that kind of world, it's what you have to do to survive and protect your family.