[Conan O'Brien] Slash gave Joe Perry back his prized guitar!

Nosaj Thing

Announce it? Aren't talk shows places where people tell cool stories? Wtf.

Obviously Slash set the condition that Joe had to tell the story on Conan if he gave the guitar back.

Yeah, you see how Axl fans/Slash haters are making this bigger than it really is. Calling it an "announcement" now? :lol:

Oh boy, Axl fans make me laugh.

This happened years ago, why would Joe wait so long to tell the story?

Slash told him to be quiet about it until he heard the attack order. Slash sent a note backstage of the talk show with one word. What that word means is between Slash and his secret army.

It was a post-hypnotic suggestion that would only be triggered when Conan spoke the key phrase.

This happened years ago, why would Joe wait so long to tell the story?

Slash told him to be quiet about it until he heard the attack order. Slash sent a note backstage of the talk show with one word. What that word means is between Slash and his secret army.

It was a post-hypnotic suggestion that would only be triggered when Conan spoke the key phrase.

Soon

Probably a diversion. Has anyone seen Axl recently?

Who said that?

Nobody I guess. You like to make things up.

There ain't no sane "Axl fan" who hates Slash.

And I guess there ain't no "classic GnR fan" who hates Axl. (I hope, because if he does, he does not like GnR at all).

Only in #demented minds such a war exists.

As far as I'm concerned I like GnR since 94, and Slash has never been my favorite member, still I have all his solo albums, I love Snakepit and I respect him 100%. He does a great job in doing the music he seems to like writing/playing.

The war between Axl and Slash only exist in their respective hardcore fans' minds. pertaining such hatred is foolish and counter-productive.

Axl's being out of shape and not releasing music has nothing to do with this. There is no reason for a real GnR fan to HATE Axl or Slash.

Who said that?

And I guess there ain't no "classic GnR fan" who hates Axl. (I hope, because if he does, he does not like GnR at all).

As far as I'm concerned I like GnR since 94, and Slash has never been my favorite member, still I have all his solo albums, I love Snakepit and I respect him 100%. He does a great job in doing the music he seems to like writing/playing.

The war between Axl and Slash only exist in their respective hardcore fans' minds. pertaining such hatred is foolish and counter-productive.

Axl's being out of shape and not releasing music has nothing to do with this. There is no reason for a real GnR fan to HATE Axl or Slash.

Axl fans? I thought we were all Axl fans here. New Guns fans probably hate DJ more compared to Slash. Even if you don't agree with what Slash has said and done, how can you hate him? lol. Most people here don't even know him, and he is still a classic gunner and he took with him a major part of the classic Guns sound. (duh)

I love Slash, but I don't agree with some of the shit he said and done, but hate him? lol never. If you're a Guns fan and you hate Slash then it's weird I agree.

Edited by Rovim

Who said that?

Axl fans? I thought we were all Axl fans here. New Guns fans probably hate DJ more compared to Slash. Even if you don't agee with what Slash has said and done, how you can hate him? lol. Most people here don't even know him, and he is still a classic gunner and he took with him a major part of the classic Guns sound. (duh)

I love Slash, but I don't agree with some of the shit he said and done, but hate him? lol never. If you're a Guns fan and you hate Slash then it's weird I agree.

Well, I understand your point and it's valid, but some here like to think that people who support Axl's vision (and I say vision, not accomplishment) are exclusive Axl fans who hate $£A$h!

Who said that?

Axl fans? I thought we were all Axl fans here. New Guns fans probably hate DJ more compared to Slash. Even if you don't agee with what Slash has said and done, how you can hate him? lol. Most people here don't even know him, and he is still a classic gunner and he took with him a major part of the classic Guns sound. (duh)

Well, I understand your point and it's valid, but some here like to think that people who support Axl's vision (and I say vision, not accomplishment) are exclusive Axl fans who hate $£A$h!

I wonder how many "Axl fans" here really hate Slash. I'd guess not that many.

Edited by Rovim

Who said that?

I wonder how many "Axl fans" here really hate Slash. I'd guess not that many.

About the same amount of Slash Fans who hate Axl I guess.

And I make no difference between Slash fans who hates Axl, 2014 Axl, post break-up Axl...

There is no real reason to hate a guy because the band broke-up almost 20 years ago.

Edited by Laparka

Can you hate someone you don't know? Especially if they haven't done anything to you personally, although defining what personal is when it comes to people who make a living via fans of their work is possibly a philosophical grey area.

I remember laughing when Take That broke up and they set up helplines for distraught teenagers. I guess some people do feel hugely affected.

It's a weird thing, no doubt healthier to try and take some middle ground when it comes to favourite artists.