What if Axl and Stephanie stayed together?

ericy210

My guess is they would have broken up at some point. Axl is most likely a handful to live with, and I'm guessing living with a model isn't the easiest life partner either.

And arguably, a divorce after like 10 years of marriage may have affected him more than what actually ended up happening to him. You know, being together for 2 years and not getting over it after 20 years.

I wonder often. Trent Reznor was dark & twisted & messed up. He's sober, married, has 2 sons; his last album and tour was pretty damn good. He may not be as angry, but he's still growing as a musician. I wonder if Axl would have been the same or if like said above, the chaos is what fueled great songs. I hope the dude is happy and gets back into 06 mode

• Like 1

I don't know that we would have seen much difference. And it might have been worse. Even if they'd stayed together at the time there's nothing saying it would have lasted longer term - and given the track record that most Hollywood relationships seem to have, a breakup seems as though it was an inevitability at some point. And Axl probably would have crashed harder at a breakup with his wife of, say, 10 years than he did with his girlfriend of 3 - add in potential kids and a potential adoption of Dylan and one can imagine that Axl would have been even more devastated.

• Like 1

I wonder often. Trent Reznor was dark & twisted & messed up. He's sober, married, has 2 sons; his last album and tour was pretty damn good. He may not be as angry, but he's still growing as a musician. I wonder if Axl would have been the same or if like said above, the chaos is what fueled great songs. I hope the dude is happy and gets back into 06 mode

There's always something to be angry about and channel about creatively, age has nothing to do with it.

Trent's presumably happily married, though. Axl and Steph's relationship was car wreck. They're both better off with the fact that it ended when it did, (regardless if only one of them realizes that).

It's always a great topic, without bleeding wounds and dark n' twisted landscapes, can the great artist continue to be inspired and muster the effort to push the boundaries? With Axl we are seeing it doesn't seem to be too bountiful even though he has the clear talent and has had several line ups that could've branched strange fruit... it most definitely is not a lack of ability, it's refusal to progress, lack of a competent writing partner, touring rinse and repeat cycle for guaranteed cash with the classic material, one line up change too many...he just don't have the fire anymore. Many tracks off CD did not concern Seymour and the patented Axl rage, they were different, fresh and intriguing. It's a shame he has turned his back on the myriad possibilities and opportunities he has had.

• Like 2

It would have been nice for Axl to have had kids. I doubt they would have stayed together. Most early relationships especially with famous people don't last. Too young and too hot and then burned out.

I think Axl would have been a good dad and his legacy could live on through them. And I'm sure his kids would have been very talented too.

this topic could be the worst one in the history of mygnr

however, i will emphasize in having thoughts of what could have been with previous gf's

in fact the only way to move on is to actually move on - which mr rose needs to do

Sorry, wish there was more to talk about