Female Fashion Thread

Snake-Pit

I spent this afternoon sewing my outfit for the 2014 Melbourne Cup.

Then I raced to the millinery shop to buy the materials required for my hat.

So excited because I found everything I need and my main outfit is making brilliant progress.

It's red. All red.

:awesomeface:

Ive always wanted a cape!

My outfit is probably going to feature a short cape, for the early morning when it's perhaps a bit nippy. With some long gloves. :)

• Like 2

...capes??

Ive always wanted a cape!

Yes, capes! They're very good for autumn wear right now, they keep the edge off the outdoor chill, yet prevent overheating if you're popping in and out of the shops.

I bought mine from the little market near where I work for £15. It's cheap, made-in-India type rubbish, just from grey jersey and a small faux fur collar, yet it's a very easy way to feel fancy when wearing it! The only downside is that they're not easy to wear with a backpack, which sadly I do for work.

Because they're loose fitting, I enjoy nursing my food baby after a big meal without anyone seeing. ;)

The problem with women is they do not know how to dress anymore. This is how women should dress, (Jimmy is covering up a stiffy here),

Rearwindow_trailer_2.jpg

Now it is all jeans with tattooed backsides hanging out.

In fairness, men do not know how to dress either.

Post your uncultivated, modern fashionista pics somewhere else. This is how people should dress:

il_570xN.416977052_st7y.jpg

The problem with women is they do not know how to dress anymore. This is how women should dress, (Jimmy is covering up a stiffy here),

Rearwindow_trailer_2.jpg

Now it is all jeans with tattooed backsides hanging out.

In fairness, men do not know how to dress either.

Post your uncultivated, modern fashionista pics somewhere else. This is how people should dress:

il_570xN.416977052_st7y.jpg

Are you saying the past, equates, less flesh? Have you seen those 'heaving bosoms in Reynolds' portraiture? Of course, if you think a flabby tattooed Macdonalds behind, sneaking out of a pair of second hand Levis, is 'sexy' stick with your 21st century - I am not going to try and persuade you otherwise.

PS

As proof of what I say, here is Lady Emma Hamilton,

640px-Lady_Emma_Hamilton%2C_as_Cassandra

Lord Nelson used to wank like a madman to this very picture when he was in his cabin, defending Blighty from Napoleon's tyranny.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1