The Paris PPV special

WAR41

I was there. I attended the show and it was a blast. Looking back at it later on on VHS was, well, not the same of course. I was front row and what more can I say. The sound was way better out there. Great show, tight as hell. Loved the part with Aerosmith - phew... Good old days.

Are you visible on the video of the show? That must be crazy to see

I was there. I attended the show and it was a blast. Looking back at it later on on VHS was, well, not the same of course. I was front row and what more can I say. The sound was way better out there. Great show, tight as hell. Loved the part with Aerosmith - phew... Good old days.

No. I'm just offscreen. I recognize the guys who were standing next to me, but I'm just offscreen - which is highly frustrating. I sometimes re-run those parts of the dvd, hoping I might catch a glimpse eventually... Not! :huh:

No. I'm just offscreen. I recognize the guys who were standing next to me, but I'm just offscreen - which is highly frustrating. I sometimes re-run those parts of the dvd, hoping I might catch a glimpse eventually... Not! :huh:

Ahh yeah that is frustrating. I watch some old videos I've found on Youtube of shows I was at in high school for the New York and New Jersey hardcore scene. Its crazy to see my 16/17 year old self stage diving, singing along and going nuts.