Extreme Cheapskates on TLC

Ace Nova

I think i seen this show on youtube, some dirty Chinese bird fishing around in fuckin' dumpsters and that, these people ain't the fuckin' full ticket y'know. They've all got some weird trauma in their backstory that clearly led to them behaving like weird cunts.

I saw one of a bloke who fancied his motor, no shit, fancied his fuckin' car, get on that :lol: Comes home and confesses it to his Dad and his old mans like....uhhhh... :lol:

See thats where you need to give him a fuckin' slap and send him indoors like fuckin' have a word with yourself boy, what the fucks the matter with you? :lol:

I think i seen this show on youtube, some dirty Chinese bird fishing around in fuckin' dumpsters and that, these people ain't the fuckin' full ticket y'know. They've all got some weird trauma in their backstory that clearly led to them behaving like weird cunts.

I saw one of a bloke who fancied his motor, no shit, fancied his fuckin' car, get on that :lol: Comes home and confesses it to his Dad and his old mans like....uhhhh... :lol:

See thats where you need to give him a fuckin' slap and send him indoors like fuckin' have a word with yourself boy, what the fucks the matter with you? :lol:

Haha I saw a show about these weird fuckers that were sexually attracted to motor cars...the show hooked them up and they went to a car show, which was like a strip club for them. Later on that night they caught one of them in the nude, sneaking over to the other blokes car and rubbing himself on it until he came.

Fucking hell...