Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

picked up the cheapest tickets to see the Pumpkins and Manson in the summer. not a big fan of Corgan. seen them before and its nothing to blow your hair back. want to see Manson and his crazy show but im afraid ill bw too far back to see anything.

on the fence about getting Incubus/deftones tickets. i didnt really like Incubus last album that much but ive always enjoyed the Deftones.

now that Metallica has been announced for the X-Games, im on the fence about going..

anyone ever been before?

the different tickets and there upgrades have me confused...

my main goal is to see Metallica, and as far as i know they play saturday.. so can i buy a single day ticket for $59? or do i have to buy the $100 music experience upgrade?

Even though I'm not a huge fan of either, just a casual listener I just spent quite a large amount of money to get tickets for Fleetwood Mac (next month) and U2 (november). I trust they will beoth be very good shows though.

I'm not usually one to complain about ticket prices but U2 is absurdly expensive.

Don't think I'll be able to do the Rob Zombie shows I was planning on going to. I love Zombie, but 4 hours is farther than I'd like to drive to see him.

Might end up trying to see at least one, but the dates and venues don't work for me to well.

On the other hand, will likely go to 3 more Faith No More shows in August.

Mighty Mighty Bosstones have an East Coast tour in July ^_^ Definitely doing Buffalo and NYC, and most likely Philly.

No DC? I could probably do that one or Philly, but DC would be more ideal since it's a Sunday night.

My plans changed actually - now I'm doing Buffalo, DC, and Philly. Tony may be going to DC too - he's staying with us the night before for the Stones in Buffalo, and he said he might go to the Bosstones since we'll both have to head down to DC the next day.

Seriously, make one of those gigs. You won't be disappointed! ;)

Mighty Mighty Bosstones have an East Coast tour in July ^_^ Definitely doing Buffalo and NYC, and most likely Philly.

No DC? I could probably do that one or Philly, but DC would be more ideal since it's a Sunday night.

My plans changed actually - now I'm doing Buffalo, DC, and Philly. Tony may be going to DC too - he's staying with us the night before for the Stones in Buffalo, and he said he might go to the Bosstones since we'll both have to head down to DC the next day.

Seriously, make one of those gigs. You won't be disappointed! ;)

If you do DC I may do that one then :)

• Like 1

I wish they had a New England show that wasn't the Foo Fighters one especially with Street Dogs opening. Oh well.

IT'S OK THO SINCE I'M GOING TO SEE RUN THE FUCKING JEWELS ON SATURDAY YOU BITCHES FUCKBOYS

New Haven is still New England.

I wish they had a Boston show that wasn't the Foo Fighters one especially with Street Dogs opening. Oh well.

IT'S OK THO SINCE I'M GOING TO SEE RUN THE FUCKING JEWELS ON SATURDAY YOU BITCHES FUCKBOYS

New Haven is still New England.

Hey, Powerage, I said Boston, can't you read?
Don't try to pull that quote switcheroo shit on me :max:
  • Like 1

Ticketmaster/U2 just did a ticket drop for the 2nd night in Vancouver. They released about 100 seats that were previously going for upwards of $1000 or more on resale sites like StubHub. I just scored tickets for face value. So pumped up because they are basically the exact seats I've been looking to get. So now my spring looks like this:

U2 - Vancouver, May 14th (opening night of the tour)

U2 - Vancouver, May 15th

U2 - Montreal, June 12th

U2 - Montreal, June 13th

And..........

U2 - London, England on November 3rd at the O2 Arena

Ticketmaster/U2 just did a ticket drop for the 2nd night in Vancouver. They released about 100 seats that were previously going for upwards of $1000 or more on resale sites like StubHub. I just scored tickets for face value. So pumped up because they are basically the exact seats I've been looking to get. So now my spring looks like this:

U2 - Vancouver, May 14th (opening night of the tour)

U2 - Vancouver, May 15th

U2 - Montreal, June 12th

U2 - Montreal, June 13th

And..........

U2 - London, England on November 3rd at the O2 Arena

I'm going to that one.

• Like 1

Just got home from DIR EN GREY at a small club in Tokyo....it was just fucking sick.....singer is hypnotic. The crowd was screaming one minute and as silent as a grave between songs...nobody wanted to interrupt the flow in any way. LOUD as fuck too...my ears are still ringing.

Awesome! That'd be a fun show. Do you know/like X Japan?

And so far my official concert list is this-

(For sure going)

-RUSH

-The Rolling Stones

-Eagles

(Most likely going)

-System of a Down

-AC/DC

-Neil Young

-Foo Fighters/Royal Blood

(Maybe going)

-Robert Plant

-Van Halen

-The Who

(Unlikely considerations)

-Hozier

-Rik Emmett

-Aerosmith

Just got home from DIR EN GREY at a small club in Tokyo....it was just fucking sick.....singer is hypnotic. The crowd was screaming one minute and as silent as a grave between songs...nobody wanted to interrupt the flow in any way. LOUD as fuck too...my ears are still ringing.

Awesome! That'd be a fun show. Do you know/like X Japan?

And so far my official concert list is this-

(For sure going)

-RUSH

-The Rolling Stones

-Eagles

(Most likely going)

-System of a Down

-AC/DC

-Neil Young

-Foo Fighters/Royal Blood

(Maybe going)

-Robert Plant

-Van Halen

-The Who

(Unlikely considerations)

-Hozier

-Rik Emmett

-Aerosmith

You're going to AC/DC for sure.

Not gonna be able to see AC/DC this time around most likely :(

Tentative lineup (aka I don't really have tickets for any of these but thank god for graduation presents!) now that I'm not moving to Atlanta until August:

6/11-6/14 - Bonnaroo!!!

7/1 - Gary Clark Jr. & Trombone Shorty (Hampton Beach, NH)

7/5 - Death Grips (Boston, MA)

7/9 - Eric Church (Bangor, ME)

7/20 - 311 (Hampton Beach, NH)

7/24 - Tedeschi Trucks Band & Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings (Portland, ME)

7/27 - Primus (Portland, ME)

Rush's Boston show is also very sold out, but I'll include that as a long shot. I also want to catch one of the Raekwon/Ghostface shows but I can't do the night of the Boston show, which is a bummer. We'll see.

• Like 1