Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

Zombie is doing some tour dates in June. Think I'm going to go to the Jersey date at Starland Ballroom on the 6th. A little farther than I usually drive for him, but since I don't have to pay for the actual ticket I think I'm gonna do it.

Holy shit, the Starland is a TINY venue for him. I may look into coming down for that!

Anyone seen Chic/Nile Rodgers? Debating whether to get tickets to see them, I've missed out on seeing them a few times now, but tickets are almost £60 and videos on YouTube aren't exactly selling the live show to me, as much as I love their music.

Zombie is doing some tour dates in June. Think I'm going to go to the Jersey date at Starland Ballroom on the 6th. A little farther than I usually drive for him, but since I don't have to pay for the actual ticket I think I'm gonna do it.

Holy shit, the Starland is a TINY venue for him. I may look into coming down for that!

I've seen him at the Electric Factory which is about the same size, and the 9:30 club which is even smaller. I think I'll definitely be going to this show. Might as well. It's on a weekend and I've gotta take advantage of my lifetime access!

• Like 1

I really wanna go to the Starland gig, but he's playing like an hour and a half from me and Sayreville is about 6. I'll have to think about it.

It might not matter to you, but not all shows seem to be GA. Starland is definitely GA. Might help with the deciding factor.
The show near me is literally a field in the back of a bar. Pretty sure it'll be GA.

I really wanna go to the Starland gig, but he's playing like an hour and a half from me and Sayreville is about 6. I'll have to think about it.

It might not matter to you, but not all shows seem to be GA. Starland is definitely GA. Might help with the deciding factor.
The show near me is literally a field in the back of a bar. Pretty sure it'll be GA.

Most likely :lol:

If the Virginia show ends up having GA then I'm going to do that one too.

So far my tentative list is-

RUSH

The Foo Fighters with Royal Blood

AC/DC

I'm also hoping for The Rolling Stones and U2 to hit Michigan. U2 I'm guessing won't be until 2016 :max:

I've actually seen all these above bands (except Royal Blood), so if I can't make a few gigs it won't be a huge deal

2015-05-05 - AC/DC @ Gelredome, Arnhem

2015-04-04 - Matt Schofield @ Het Bolwerk, Sneek

2015-03-14 - Acda & de Munnik @ Martiniplaza, Groningen

2015-01-30 - Queen & Adam Lambert @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

Considering the Zwarte Cross festival now as well since Flogging Molly was confirmed today. And it's only 20,- for a day or 60,- for 3 days.

Edited by username

RUSH

AC/DC

I'm also hoping for The Rolling Stones and U2 to hit Michigan. U2 I'm guessing won't be until 2016 :max:

I've actually seen all these above bands (except Royal Blood), so if I can't make a few gigs it won't be a huge deal

MAIDEN.

RUSH

AC/DC

MAIDEN.

Are they doing a usa tour?

RUSH

AC/DC

MAIDEN.
Are they doing a usa tour?
Definitely.

Flogging Molly have a UK festival date this summer. I'm waiting for more dates, otherwise I might try to get to that.

That's my dilemma as well. They've been confirmed for a festival that I know has a great atmosphere and it's not very expensive. But I've seen them at a festival last year as well and I'd really prefer a club show.

Flogging Molly have a UK festival date this summer. I'm waiting for more dates, otherwise I might try to get to that.

That's my dilemma as well. They've been confirmed for a festival that I know has a great atmosphere and it's not very expensive. But I've seen them at a festival last year as well and I'd really prefer a club show.

I had a ticket to see them in a club last year but I couldn't make it :(

I saw Alice Cooper on febraury 10. He is still an amazing singer/performer.

He's got an amazing band and the girl guitarist is so talented.

Alice finally performed "He's Back" the song he wrote for Friday the 13Th part 6 Jason Lives. I've been wanting to hear him sing this forever. he rocked it and a man dressed as Jason came out and chased him with a machete. It was an amazing performance. The place was pretty much sold out too. A lot of Alice Cooper fans here in Dallas.

I feel like an Alice Cooper show is like watching a play only with great rock music! Alice is still one of the best performers of all time.