Adler in Toronto?

Amir

Hey Marc, sister of a girl I used to know told me this girl was hit on by Adler on the Toronto TTC the other day. Was it really him or just some prankster? If it was, why's he in Toronto? Book promo?

adler has a hot wife, doubt it was him

:lol: Do you think only ugly wives get cheated on?

o7iknc.jpg

doubt he's gonna fuck that up

Idk, man. Adler is proven to be one of the biggest idiots in rock music

Yes, he's known to have fucked one or two things up in his life. :shrugs:

Marc has said that on Mondays Adler goes to AA meetings.And that´s not in Toronto. But he has the rest of the week. Although I´m not sure if someone into AA is allowed to go everywhere just like that. I mean AA has rules

Marc has said that on Mondays Adler goes to AA meetings.And that´s not in Toronto. But he has the rest of the week. Although I´m not sure if someone into AA is allowed to go everywhere just like that. I mean AA has rules

AA has zero rules and is not affiliated with any other organization, legal or otherwise. You can come and go to meetings as you please and get fucked up all you want and they will take you back in even if you're completely fucked up. The focus is living a better life and nothing more.

The meetings are typically one hour long.

Edited by Amish

This friend might just be BSing you because you're a GNR fan. No one took a photo?

I don't think it's BSing on her part (she didn't tell me anyway, we haven't spoken in years, it was her sis from her mum). While she obviously was introduced to a lot of GNR stuff when I knew her, I never told her about Adler. It either was him or some dude pretending to be him. Bit of an odd person to pretend to be, though...

• Like 1

This friend might just be BSing you because you're a GNR fan. No one took a photo?

I don't think it's BSing on her part (she didn't tell me anyway, we haven't spoken in years, it was her sis from her mum). While she obviously was introduced to a lot of GNR stuff when I knew her, I never told her about Adler. It either was him or some dude pretending to be him. Bit of an odd person to pretend to be, though...

Actually it happened to another drummer.

• Like 1

Actually it happened to another drummer.

Maybe it's the same dude :lol:

Idk, man. Adler is proven to be one of the biggest idiots in rock music

He's still a millionaire and is married to a beautiful woman. Adler will also forever be known as the true drummer for GN'R no matter who Axl hires. Adler-1 GN'R fan on the Interwebz-0.

I doubt this girl was hit on by Adler. Maybe a GN'R tribute band was in town that week and faux-Adler tried to get a piece on the train?

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

I doubt this girl was hit on by Adler. Maybe a GN'R tribute band was in town that week and faux-Adler tried to get a piece on the train?

Hah, I hadn't thought about that! That sounds more likely, I guess Toronto must have a few GNR tribute bands like any other major city.

Hah, I hadn't thought about that! That sounds more likely, I guess Toronto must have a few GNR tribute bands like any other major city.

That's the thing, I had no idea Toronto had any GNR tribute bands! Haven't seen any Adlers walking around, at least.