T O O L

AxlsMainMan

You could put that geezer on the left exactly like he is in that pic and put it on a massive billboard with the word T O O L above it and everyone would immediately understand :lol: He looks like the love-child of Jah Wobble and Adrian Edmundson!

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

I'm not one them super-passionate Tool fans, but I like them quite a bit. Aenima and Lateralus are great albums. Hope they release something new in 2015 or 2016.

I'm thinking Summer 2015. What are your favorite tracks from and Ænima and Lateralus?

From Aenima: Stinkfist, Jimmy, Die Eier Von Satan ( :D ) and Aenima

From Lateralus: The Grudge, Schism and Lateralus

Those come to mind. :)

One of those bands most everybody loves but I can't really tolerate at all.

They just make me think of angsty teenagers pulling themselves.

The singer is a massive wanker, a TOOL if you will.

I'd be shocked if you didn't love their Zeppelin cover:

I'm not one them super-passionate Tool fans, but I like them quite a bit. Aenima and Lateralus are great albums. Hope they release something new in 2015 or 2016.

I'm thinking Summer 2015. What are your favorite tracks from and Ænima and Lateralus?

From Aenima: Stinkfist, Jimmy, Die Eier Von Satan ( :D ) and Aenima

From Lateralus: The Grudge, Schism and Lateralus

Those come to mind. :)

Can't believe you forgot the best track on Ænima :lol:

You could put that geezer on the left exactly like he is in that pic and put it on a massive billboard with the word T O O L above it and everyone would immediately understand :lol: He looks like the love-child of Jah Wobble and Adrian Edmundson!

Well, now I've got some advice for you little buddy. Before you point your finger you should know that he's the man. And if he's the man, then you're the man and I'm the man as well so you can point your fucking finger up your ass.

All you know about him is what he's sold you, dumb fuck.

• Like 3

Well, I'm a TOOL fan obviously. Maynard is probably my favorite singer ever. Lateralus is their masterpiece, IMO. I like APC and Puscifer much more, though. Tool bores me after a while.

LOL T O O L are Nobody puts baby in a corner!

Nah, they are one of those bands that got ruined for me by other people- EVERY party had TOOL and NIN as the soundtrack ( and Pearl Jam etc before them) and while I sort of respect them, hearing any of those bands dredges up a bunch of wankers sitting around a fire :P

My buddy grabbed that Paz Lenchskidjfjfkslpn (the bassist from A Perfect Circle) right on the ass once :lol:

Well, I'm a TOOL fan obviously. Maynard is probably my favorite singer ever. Lateralus is their masterpiece, IMO. I like APC and Puscifer much more, though. Tool bores me after a while.

Nah, they are one of those bands that got ruined for me by other people- EVERY party had TOOL and NIN as the soundtrack ( and Pearl Jam etc before them) and while I sort of respect them, hearing any of those bands dredges up a bunch of wankers sitting around a fire :P

My buddy grabbed that Paz Lenchskidjfjfkslpn (the bassist from A Perfect Circle) right on the ass once :lol:

fuck shitdadmulletrock. i listen mostly to jazz musicians covering classical music but that's because of my aids...

Paz <3

Paz's ass <<<<3333

• Like 1

Please keep discussion on the band, and not on other members, and ridiculous "forum wars" (I feel pathetic writing that).

ON TOPIC: Was never a huge fan of the band, a little too progressive for me. But I will admit that I think they're one of the more talented bands out there. Any band that switches up time signatures several times during a song knows their stuff.

No, you hate them, trust me, i can read your mind, you're just confused, you hate them :lol:

You deleted the parts of our posts that were about the band. Shit moderating. :P

I'll listen to some Tool. Damn_Smooth told me to.

SOOOO SOOORRRYYYY!!!!

Fine, I reinstated the one line by you that actually concerned the topic.

(mumble, mumble, shit moderating, mumble, mumble).

You deleted the parts of our posts that were about the band. Shit moderating. :P

SOOOO SOOORRRYYYY!!!!

I can't believe you went back and did that. I was fucking with you. What about where DS told me I should listen to more Tool? Are you going to reinstate that (still just fucking with you)? :lol:

Edited by magisme

SOOOO SOOORRRYYYY!!!!

I can't believe you went back and did that. I was fucking with you. What about where DS told me I should listen to more Tool. Are you going to reinstate that (still just fucking with you)? :lol:

I know, but I can fuck back! (oh, wait...)

• Like 1

Really? I enjoy Lateralus immensely but always come back to Ænima far more often.

One of my favorites:

Edited by AxlsMainMan

Reminds me of an article on Cracked or Something Awful about a decade ago where the author says he's at a party where some TOOL fans are playing nothing but TOOL, and even they have trouble differentiating between each song, before they go on to harp on about the genius about setting a song to a Fibonacci sequence.

That said, I quite like Lateralus, especially Parabol/Parabola, and I like some APC and Puscifer.

• Like 1