Forum Feedback

Mysteron

Please be respectful here. I am wanting one post per person. No reactions or retorts to other posts. And no questions as to whatever is being asked.

I am wanting everyone from the beginning of this forum's existence until now to give their opinion about why they post here, or why they posted here and stopped. What is it about the forum that makes you post. Or, what is it about the current forum that does not make you post.

Finally, for the future, what it is about the forum that will keep you posting, or if you do not post, what changes would you like to see for you to post.

Again, one post per person

Edited by Mysteron
  • Like 1

Please be respectful here. I am wanting one post per person. No reactions or retorts to other posts. And no questions as to whatever is being asked.

I am wanting everyone from the beginning of this forum's existence until now to give their opinion about why they post here, or why they posted here and stopped. What is it about the forum that makes you post. Or, what is it about the current forum that does not make you post.

Finally, for the future, what it is about the forum that will keep you posting, or if you do not post, what changes would you like to see for you to post.

Again, one post per person

I'll bite. At first Mysteron, I thought you were someone that was just being funny here. Then I realized you really do have feelings. I felt bad for making fun of you. I really do, I really shouldn't have. I think this is a good post. I'll try to answer.

I'm on the beginning end. (Beginning end! funny!)

I really like the band. I like all members from the beginning till now. The person I like most in the band is Axl. There is just something about Axl. He's his own person. I like people that stand their ground.

I like the music from the beginning. The music from the early '80's until now, that's the music I grew up listening to. I loved it then, I love it now. The one constant for me with GNR is Axl. It's just the way it is. Call me an Axl nutter, then that's what I am.

Listen, this forum is going to be changing soon. I do not know who, what why or how yet. That is all to be determined.

But people from now and yesteryear need to post about what is important to them about this forum, and how they would like to see it move forward.

What should be kept, what should be changed, thoughts about people here, other forums. Anything that you want to say

Thanks

Listen, this forum is going to be changing soon. I do not know who, what why or how yet. That is all to be determined.

But people from now and yesteryear need to post about what is important to them about this forum, and how they would like to see it move forward.

What should be kept, what should be changed, thoughts about people here, other forums. Anything that you want to say

Thanks

I like to laugh at people that take forums too seriously, and bullshit in Anything Goes.

Thanks

Breaking the thread rule to say / think.... :blink::facepalm:

Fuck off with shit like this. If you know something, tell us. If you know nothing, keep insinutations to your fucking self. You're a member just like the rest of us, and until that changes - at which point fuck this forum :lol: - stop acting like you can tell people how to post in threads.

• Like 2

Fuck off with shit like this. If you know something, tell us. If you know nothing, keep insinutations to your fucking self. You're a member just like the rest of us, and until that changes - at which point fuck this forum :lol: - stop acting like you can tell people how to post in threads.

Perhaps control issues. Listen... shit's gonna change soon. I want order. A 2000 words essay on why you like Gn'R.

• Like 1

Perhaps control issues. Listen... shit's gonna change soon. I want order. A 2000 words essay on why you like Gn'R.

We know you'd have no problem with 2000 words. You'd probably stray way off topic, but it'd be 2000 words. :lol:

• Like 2

I am just asking for some feedback on the forum for now. Either help or don't help

I am just asking for some feedback on the forum for now. Either help or don't help

I think it's pretty clear I'm going with don't help until someone official clarifies your agenda.

I think it's pretty clear I'm going with don't help until someone official clarifies your agenda.

I have no agenda other than that of supporting and protecting the forum and this is part of that process just now.

So how about in this thread then? Why is Mysteron acting in here like he'll be an official part of running the forum? Surely if this thread is left open, the questions regarding it can be out in the open too. Why do we want to keep info that affects the whole forum in PMs?

So how about in this thread then? Why is Mysteron acting in here like he'll be an official part of running the forum? Surely if this thread is left open, the questions regarding it can be out in the open too. Why do we want to keep info that affects the whole forum in PMs?

I cannot answer your questions, because it is not my place to speak on behalf of other people.

I am just going through a process of ensuring this forum's future if it becomes necessary. I know it seems strange and I can fully assure you I have no intentions of running anything.

I'm sorry I cannot offer anymore than that

Mags - why are you being so rude and hijacking this thread? Who cares why he started it?

If he's trying to help Subsy make the forum better by finding out what people like, what they don't like, why they post or why they don't post - what's the harm? If you don't have anything to contribute, then stay out of the thread. It's that simple. Let other people - who do have opinions - speak. Geesh.

• Like 4