Need help finding an Axl rant

So 1991 Axl thinks making beer commercials is selling out eh? Interesting......

Try and listen to what he says on the 1987 pasadena show about being a rock star...

It's one of the coolest things he ever said onstage

too bad he didn't walk the talk!

(by the way the PASADENA 1987 recording is a top class guns n' roses bootleg, one of the best sounding boots of GNR, full of inspired axl rants, and with fred courey on drums to make it even more interesting; never mind the youtube shitty audio versions, get this pristine FM broadcast here from the Bad Boys Great Noize CD = www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/guns-n-roses-1987-12-30-pasadena-ca-fm-flac-174295.html)

Edited by ludurigan

Favourite rant is still 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' to the paying audience cause he wants to have a right strop about ridiculously deep personal stuff on the arena of a rock concert, I don't begrudge him that, takes a lot of balls but what a bizarre way to endear yourself and what a time to unleash it lol. It's like that interview where he suddenly blurts out he got raped as a 2 year old, he has no sense of building up to these dark rants.

Try and listen to what he says on the 1987 pasadena show about being a rock star...

(by the way the PASADENA 1987 recording is a top class guns n' roses bootleg, one of the best sounding boots of GNR, full of inspired axl rants, and with fred courey on drums to make it even more interesting; if you are interested in this boot, never mind the youtube shitty audio versions and try to get a hold of the original 90s silver CDs (Bad Boys Great Noize, California X-mas & Happy New Year, or some internet lossless version, it's an absolute pristine unique sound must-have bootleg.)

Drum sound and Slash lead sounds good on that one, but overall it's a pretty shitty recording Axl can barely hearable

On topic: Axl talked about one of the early 91 shows of how it is a jerk off to play AFD songs on that new tour and look at him now...

So i'm not surprised he make some decisions that contradicts his old rants....

He became the antithesis and probably he'll made a rant about himself if he know his 2014 self...

(by the way the PASADENA 1987 recording is a top class guns n' roses bootleg, one of the best sounding boots of GNR, full of inspired axl rants, and with fred courey on drums to make it even more interesting; if you are interested in this boot, never mind the youtube shitty audio versions and try to get a hold of the original 90s silver CDs (Bad Boys Great Noize, California X-mas & Happy New Year, or some internet lossless version, it's an absolute pristine unique sound must-have bootleg.)

Drum sound and Slash lead sounds good on that one, but overall it's a pretty shitty recording Axl can barely hearable

Man, I can't understand how you can not like it. I have been listening to this bootleg for like 20 years nows and it sounds terrific to this day. Just terrific, unique sound. I don't know what it is, it just sounds so fuckin BLUESY.