Norway is the best country in the world.

SoulMonster

It means "the shittiest", as in "move, just pick a country, any country, throw a dart at a globus if you have a hard time, and move there. It will definitely be a better place to be than the shithole of a country where you are right now".

So if I were to do that, and my dart ended up in Norway, would I stand a chance of actually getting in?

Well yeah Lio.

I know there have been many dutch people who moved to Norway lately. Even some people I know. Something to do with Norwegians all moving to the city and they have not enough skilled people in the country side. They have such a high education level there, that there is a shortage of people like plumbers, farmers and such.

If you are willing living in the middle of nowhere, you probably can get in.

• Like 1

Well yeah Lio.

I know there have been many dutch people who moved to Norway lately. Even some people I know. Something to do with Norwegians all moving to the city and they have not enough skilled people in the country side. They have such a high education level there, that there is a shortage of people like plumbers, farmers and such.

Oh, yes, I've probably seen a few on 'Ik vertrek' :lol:

I asked the question, because Canada and especially Australia are high on that list too, and I know that to get in, you need at least a bag of money or a high college degree. That way, it's easy to have a high average income, of course, so that's why I wondered.

• Like 1

Meanwhile Sweden has gone to shit due to right winged policy for 8 years and far higher asylum immigration than any other western country. It's apparently more important for us to help a hundred thousand extra leeches a year than to be able to take care of our own population and problems. We import analphabetic morons from Africa who doesn't contribute to the society in any other way than to cost, vandalize and increase the crime statistics, we import Arabs whose biggest contribution other than increased crime statistics and welfare costs are that we have a pizzeria in every block of the city. Last 8 years we've also had a right winged government that has completely ruined the welfare system it we built up for 70 years before that.

Doesn't Norway have an unusually high rate of bestiality though?

Meanwhile Sweden has gone to shit due to right winged policy for 8 years and far higher asylum immigration than any other western country. It's apparently more important for us to help a hundred thousand extra leeches a year than to be able to take care of our own population and problems. We import analphabetic morons from Africa who doesn't contribute to the society in any other way than to cost, vandalize and increase the crime statistics, we import Arabs whose biggest contribution other than increased crime statistics and welfare costs are that we have a pizzeria in every block of the city. Last 8 years we've also had a right winged government that has completely ruined the welfare system it we built up for 70 years before that.

Wasn't you being a racist just some bullshit facade? Yeah, right.
  • Like 2

It means "the shittiest", as in "move, just pick a country, any country, throw a dart at a globus if you have a hard time, and move there. It will definitely be a better place to be than the shithole of a country where you are right now".

So if I were to do that, and my dart ended up in Norway, would I stand a chance of actually getting in?

People move to Norway all the time, so yes, I would think so. I honestly don't understand why more people aren't coming here. Low unemployment rate, very inexpensive health care, 12 months paid maternity/paternity leave, short commutes, stable economy, low crime, guaranteed kindergarden place, minimum five weeks mandatory vacation, good pensions when retired, and much more. It really makes for easy and secure living and should make for a very good place to have a family and raise kids. On the flipside, you have to like weather, we have proper winters, Norwegian culture and cuisine isn't that much to brag about, we are a bit peripheral to the rest of Europe, and we are very, very smug.

Doesn't Norway have an unusually high rate of bestiality though?

We like to look at it as diversified sexual opportunities.

• Like 1

Well yeah Lio.

We don't have enough milfs here either, so you two should definitely come.

People move to Norway all the time, so yes, I would think so. I honestly don't understand why more people aren't coming here. Low unemployment rate, very inexpensive health care, 12 months paid maternity/paternity leave, short commutes, stable economy, low crime, guaranteed kindergarden place, minimum five weeks mandatory vacation, good pensions when retired, and much more. It really makes for easy and secure living and should make for a very good place to have a family and raise kids. On the flipside, you have to like weather, we have proper winters, Norwegian culture and cuisine isn't that much to brag about, we are a bit peripheral to the rest of Europe, and we are very, very smug.

I don't think we need more people. Det er nok av partysvensker i Oslo.

Is it immigration in general or just low quality immigrants that you dislike?

• Like 1

Some of the Scandinavians around here could help me out with this...Norway is the big brother, Sweden is the (not so little) sister....Denmark is the cute little baby of the bunch....and Finland is the red-headed step child.

Am I on to something here?

Edited by Kasanova King

I don't know if you are on to something, more like on something.

Scandinavia consist of Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Norway is in terms of population the smallest of these three. You might be thinking of the Nordic countries which includes Finland and Iceland too. Norwegians are pretty much like Lithium and me, Sweds are well represented by Satanisk_Slakt, Danish are like us only more cultivated, Fins are similar but has that captivating dark and brooding and drunk Russian edge to it, and Iceland apparently don't have the Internets yet. Btw, beware of the Icelanders. They are unmixed descendants of the awesome Vikings and are busy working on polar bear cavalry technology. They'll be coming to a British country near you at any time now.

Edited by SoulMonster

Some of the Scandinavians around here could help me out with this...Norway is the big brother, Sweden is the (not so little) sister....Denmark is the cute little baby of the bunch....and Finland is the red-headed step child.

Am I on to something here?

Not really. Norway has the smallest population of the four.

The barman at my old local was a big raging poof from Iceland or Finland. I can't remember which of the two it was but apparently he left because in his words "the population is so small that if you want to get plenty of dick you have to be really careful if you want to avoid fucking your cousin". :lol:

Edited by Dazey

My comments were purely tongue-in-cheek but in all seriousness, how do the Scandinavian nations (including Finland and Iceland) regard each other? Is there a sort of "brotherly love" or is there a large amount of disdain? Or a combination of the two?

Joking aside the incest thing is actually, well, a real thing. Look there's even an app for it. :lol:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-04/18/iceland-incest-app

My comments were purely tongue-in-cheek but in all seriousness, how do the Scandinavian nations (including Finland and Iceland) regard each other? Is there a sort of "brotherly love" or is there a large amount of disdain? Or a combination of the two?

No hostility whatsoever. Whenever Scandinavian countries have a disagreement, it's like siblings arguing.

• Like 1