Your Favorite Film and Video Game Soundtrack to Help You Conentrate/Work

Ricky_Rose

So a while ago I was browsing Reddit and I found a Life Pro Tip that stated that if you have trouble conentrating in front of a computer, listening to video game soundtracks would help. The comments also mentioned listening to movie soundstracks and offered a variety of sugguestions.

I work from home and from time to time I have trouble concentrating while sitting in front of my computer for 8 hours a day. So i decided to make a playlist of soundtracks to help me concentrate.

Many of the soundtracks I added to my playlist came directly from the Reddit suggestions. Here is my playlist so far:

Film Soundtracks:

Gone Girl Soundtrack

The Social Network Soundtrack

The Girl With Dragon Tattoo Soundtrack

Inception Soundtrack

Tron Soundtrack

Man of Steel Soundtrack

Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack

Video Game Soundtracks:

Bastion Soundtrack

So do you guys have any favorite Film or Video Game soundtracks that help you concentrate? I'd love to know about them so I can add them to my playlist.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I really like the longer suites/pieces that John Williams composed for Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Particularly, the End Credits/Raiders March from The Last Crusade. Always inspires me to work or whatever.

As far as video game soundtracks go, I love the old Sonic The Hedgehog soundtracks (especially 2,3, and Knuckles), the Mega Man X soundtracks, Mass Effect soundtracks, Perfect Dark (Grant Kirkhope in general), and more along those lines.

I also love to have jazz/contemporary jazz on for relaxing. Coltrane (Blue Train is one of my favourites), Davis, BADBADNOTGOOD, etc.