Lies Your Parents Told You

Snake-Pit

Fair play to ya for looking after your folks.

Unlike hearltless dazey

I'd like to let it be known that the parents being ill thing was not disclosed at the time of my comments. <_<

Oh they weren't always ill. I've been aware I got fucked for around 10 years now...but I couldn't man up and leave because they were getting sick and shit and they used that to their advantage to keep me around. It's all a big mindfuck. Almost every parent wants to keep their children at home and forever have their "little boy" but some let go easier than others. Some don't let go at all...that would be my parents lol

You're responsible for your own future. Hopefully you'll be able to make this difficult change SOON.

It's like child birth (probably) seems really really painful, but a baby comes out of the vagina and everyone is happy.

Life is so much better then what you're describing, and you should experience it and live it with total freedom to decide how you want to roll. Don't waste anymore time playing a part your parents chose for you.

I USED TOO ADORE BEAN PIES AND WOULD GO SHOPPING WITH MY MUM ALL THE TIME JUST TOO GET MY BEAN PIE.....THEN ONE DAY AND IV NO IDEA WHY MUSTA BEEN ABOUT MONEY SHE SAID TOO ME "IIF U EAT BEAN PIES ALL THE TIME YOU WILL TURN INTO A PAKI"......SHE DENYS IT NOW BUT ME N MY BROTHER BOTH REMEMVER....AND IT WORKED TOOK ABOUT 7 YEARS UNTIL MY NEXT BEAN PIE

• Like 2

What's a Bean Pie and what's a Paki?

A bean pie is a sweet custard pie whose filling consists of mashed beansusually navy beanssugar, eggs, soymilk, cottonseed oil, and spices. Common spices and flavorings include vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Variations can include cloves and ginger.

Bean pies are commonly associated with African American Muslim cuisine - except those containing vanilla or imitation vanilla extract because these contain alcohol. The pies are also associated with the Nation of Islam movement and Elijah Muhammad, who encouraged their consumption in lieu of richer foods associated with African-American cuisine. Members of this community commonly sell bean pies as part of their fund-raising efforts.

• Like 1

A bean pie is a sweet custard pie whose filling consists of mashed beansusually navy beanssugar, eggs, soymilk, cottonseed oil, and spices. Common spices and flavorings include vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Variations can include cloves and ginger.

Bean pies are commonly associated with African American Muslim cuisine - except those containing vanilla or imitation vanilla extract because these contain alcohol. The pies are also associated with the Nation of Islam movement and Elijah Muhammad, who encouraged their consumption in lieu of richer foods associated with African-American cuisine. Members of this community commonly sell bean pies as part of their fund-raising efforts.

You didnt tell him what a paki was man :lol:

• Like 1

It's a northern word for Muslim. :lol: Actually d'ya reckon that what his mum was meaning? :lol:
  • Like 1

It's a northern word for Muslim. :lol: Actually d'ya reckon that what his mum was meaning? :lol:

No i reckon she meant the whole lot there, Sanjay, Gita and all :lol:

The regular stuff: "god exists", "now the pain will stop", and "next time we'll take you and your brother with us to USA".

Why, whats in USA?

The regular stuff: "god exists", "now the pain will stop", and "next time we'll take you and your brother with us to USA".

Why, whats in USA?

My parents went on vacation to the USA and promised they would bring us the kids along the next time. Which they didn't.

Awwww, bless, was that the day you stopped believing in God? Come here, gimme a hug ya big galoot! :lol: