Mad Russian bastard digs up little girls graves and makes dolls out of em

Len Cnut

He is a bit of a wrong un

question: how much would it take for you to dig up a grave and transport a body to a location

Fuckin' fiver man, as long as i don't have kill em, I'll shift em, sure :lol:

Hang on like, fresh from the night before or a few 100 years old? If the latter, no problem but i don't want em halfway into having gone manky, that'd be rank :lol:

Why am i discussing this like someones tabling a genuine offer here? :lol:

• Like 2

If we don't consider the fact that the parents suffered, no one was hurt and presumably that man enjoyed it. It is almost a sweet albeit morbid story. Philosophically it reminds me of this:

Calvin-cannibalism-classroom-debate.jpg

You really are one of my very favourite posters these days. :lol:

In a way it is nice that these dead kids could still bring happiness to that man's life. Right?

See, see that Americans, see what happens when you don't believe in God? :lol: These fuckin' atheists, scratch beneath the surface and there's somethin' fuckin' moody about all of em :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

If we don't consider the fact that the parents suffered, no one was hurt and presumably that man enjoyed it. It is almost a sweet albeit morbid story. Philosophically it reminds me of this:

Calvin-cannibalism-classroom-debate.jpg

That comic doesn't even make sense. Grounds for leniency in murders? So he's implying it's not so bad to murder people if their bodies are consumed by the murderer?

Too bad Breivik didn't eat his 77 victims, if he did maybe he would have gotten only 10 years instead of 21. :lol:

Calvin always makes sense :max:

• Like 1