Mad Russian bastard digs up little girls graves and makes dolls out of em

Len Cnut

Reminds me of the absolute nutjob Dahmer who planned an altar made of his victims skulls and skin lamps and shit, he used to eat pieces of them, kept organs in jars, worked at a chocolate factory and invited young guys to his house then sedated and killed them and boiled them/skinned them to easily dispose of the remains since he lived in an apartment block. It's real interesting when you read about the origins and development of some of these serial killers, creepy as shit but there's often a method to the macabre.

Dahmer's nice little diagram

diagrama.JPG

Have you heard his interviews? Honest to God out of all the serial killer interviews I've seen he's the only one that left me feeling a little bit sorry for him. Like there was actually something deeply wrong with him inside but like, something that was out of his control, not like Bundy and Gacy who actually came across as fuckin' sadists and sickos who loved it really, Dahmer just seems like a little boy, like he was really kinda lost and needed your help.

Feels so wrong saying that, knowing what he did but like...to my mind he was just a kid whoose parents divorced and at a very very very early age something in him got kinda all messed up and cross-wired to where in his formative sexual development dead bodies kinda got....thrown in the mix somewhere, like roadkill, he's take these little animals home and wish they were alive or...he killed developed relationships with these things as a substitute for his Mum and Dad.

Now how far are the processes involved there different from a kid whoose mum and dad get divorced and at age 5 he sits around and gives names to his actions figures and plays games where, i dunno, his He-Man doll is really his Dad or something.

I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for Dahmer, in an odd way, heinous and unspeakable though his crimes were.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

Have you heard his interviews? Honest to God out of all the serial killer interviews I've seen he's the only one that left me feeling a little bit sorry for him. Like there was actually something deeply wrong with him inside but like, something that was out of his control, not like Bundy and Gacy who actually came across as fuckin' sadists and sickos who loved it really, Dahmer just seems like a little boy, like he was really kinda lost and needed your help.

I actually get that kinda feeling with Dahmer too, it's not compassion as such more a really sharp pity that such a guy, clearly intelligent and once capable of rational emotions and keeping certain grim compulsions within ''sane'' enough boundaries... once he took that step over the black line it was over though. He even said he wished he got caught that time he was pulled over with the body in the trunk (if I remember it was the first guy he killed whilst his parents were away). There was definitely deep remorse you could tell in that famous video interview him and his dad done.

The roadkill and sexual gratification thing was pretty interesting and I suppose it's a common thread in many particular serial killers, I read a lot of it used to be the repression of their sexual preferences, he was attracted to killing attractive young guys as he never properly admitted that he was gay, I've seen that in quite a few cases of serial killings, just like the substitution of the toys and games for the lacking support from the parents, they start to try and 'control' what they can't come to terms with inside, so the more they kill and get off by killing young guys, the closer to whatever catharsis they believe they're getting. There was a guy called Dennis Nilsen I think who was a very similar case in London, same deal right down to body disposal through drains and young guys, he also used to burn bones on a bonfire where the neighbours hung out.

Ofc that's just one example of why a serial killer would desire to kill a certain type of victim, it's fascinating as shit but eerie how psychology differs between sanity, insanity and the murky waters between. Dahmer was battered to death in prison wasn't he? Can't say it's not 'justice' but can't help feeling pretty sad for him, nowhere near what I hold for his victims but it's still a morbid arc of a human life really.

I actually get that kinda feeling with Dahmer too, it's not compassion as such more a really sharp pity that such a guy, clearly intelligent and once capable of rational emotions and keeping certain grim compulsions within ''sane'' enough boundaries... once he took that step over the black line it was over though. He even said he wished he got caught that time he was pulled over with the body in the trunk (if I remember it was the first guy he killed whilst his parents were away). There was definitely deep remorse you could tell in that famous video interview him and his dad done.

The roadkill and sexual gratification thing was pretty interesting and I suppose it's a common thread in many particular serial killers, I read a lot of it used to be the repression of their sexual preferences, he was attracted to killing attractive young guys as he never properly admitted that he was gay, I've seen that in quite a few cases of serial killings, just like the substitution of the toys and games for the lacking support from the parents, they start to try and 'control' what they can't come to terms with inside, so the more they kill and get off by killing young guys, the closer to whatever catharsis they believe they're getting. There was a guy called Dennis Nilsen I think who was a very similar case in London, same deal right down to body disposal through drains and young guys, he also used to burn bones on a bonfire where the neighbours hung out.

Ofc that's just one example of why a serial killer would desire to kill a certain type of victim, it's fascinating as shit but eerie how psychology differs between sanity, insanity and the murky waters between. Dahmer was battered to death in prison wasn't he? Can't say it's not 'justice' but can't help feeling pretty sad for him, nowhere near what I hold for his victims but it's still a morbid arc of a human life really.

A friend of mine named Patrick was in the same prison as Neilsen once.

Really? Ever catch sight of the guy? I'd imagine he has his own section and whatnot doesn't he wherever he's been? Can't imagine he'd get a good reception or last too long with the way notorious ones usually get greeted.

Really? Ever catch sight of the guy? I'd imagine he has his own section and whatnot doesn't he wherever he's been? Can't imagine he'd get a good reception or last too long with the way notorious ones usually get greeted.

He had his own cell apparently early on but still was able to mix with prisoners. Apparently he was just dead quiet, stony silence. According to Patrick some of the more cheeky ones used to try and irritate a response out of him, y'know, make him snap and that. Apparently he spent one break time just flicking bits of paper at him and watching him, according to the story, shake trying to keep control of himself.

(Patricks a big bald-headed bastard from Newcastle so I'd imagine Nielsen probably didn't want to try his chances). Patricks fuckin' mental, he recently went inside for battering some bloke in a restaurant toilet, having lured him in there to rob him :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

Yeaaaaaaah, lets not tell everybody that story, shall we? :lol:

Watford man jailed for attempted robbery

A man who handed a victim a "peculiar" note offering oral sex before attempting to rob him in a restaurant toilet has been jailed.

William Skinner 44, sat next to the man and passed a hand written note to his 62-year-old victim saying: "When you leave here I want to show you how sorry I am and give you the best blow job and w**k you have ever had.”

The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said he was not interested and left the restaurant.

However, Skinner, of Cassio Road, Watford, followed the man into two more restaurants, before punching the man to the floor and attempting to rifle through his trouser pockets.

When police arrived at Café Mezza, Lower High Street, Watford, on November 23, they found the note with the offer to perform fellatio.

The restaurant manager had seen Skinner standing over the man, with his fist clenched making threats to him.

Skinner sat with his 'Head' sports bag packed, on the steps of St Albans Crown Court yesterday (Monday), for a final cigarette before being sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.

The stocky defendant, who has a number of previous convictions for violence and has been jailed before, was found guilty of assault with intent to rob after a three-day trial in May.

Even after trial the motive behind the note was unresolved, with Skinner claiming it came from an ex-girlfriend.

Sentence had been adjourned for reports including a psychiatric assessment.

Martin Lahiffe, defending, asked the court to suspend any sentence of imprisonment.

Skinner has 38 previous convictions for 82 offences dating back to 1978.

In 2005 he was jailed for two years at the same court for ABH and racially aggravated threatening behaviour.

Mr Lahiffe said: "One point in his favour is that since this took place in November, 2009, he has remained out of trouble."

Passing the 18-month prison sentence Judge Martin Griffith said he had "no doubt" Skinner would carry out acts of violence again.

Judge Griffith said: "To my mind this was all but a robbery.

"For reasons, which I'm afraid I still do not understand, you picked on your victim and gave him that peculiar note, which you tried to explain had been given to you by a girlfriend.

"You followed him into a restaurant toilet and punched him and tried to rob him.

"He put his hands in his pockets to stop you putting your hands in his pockets to rob him."

Judge Griffith added: "You have a bad record of offending.

"It seems to me, with this personality disorder of yours, you are going to continue offending until you make the decision to stop.

"You should appreciate if you continue committing offences like this, at some point someone is going to say you are a danger and there will have to be an open-ended sentence."

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/8268471.Man_jailed_for_attempted_robbery/

He had his own cell apparently early on but still was able to mix with prisoners. Apparently he was just dead quiet, stony silence. According to Patrick some of the more cheeky ones used to try and irritate a response out of him, y'know, make him snap and that. Apparently he spent one break time just flicking bits of paper at him and watching him, according to the story, shake trying to keep control of himself.

(Patricks a big bald-headed bastard from Newcastle so I'd imagine Nielsen probably didn't want to try his chances). Patricks fuckin' mental, he recently went inside for battering some bloke in a restaurant toilet, having lured him in there to rob him :lol:

Nilsen used to sedate them all didn't he so I doubt he'd cause much of a fuss to anyone if he throws a strop, he's not gonna get up and put on a show beating the shit out of three guys who aren't shot up or boozed up and he knows it himself, kinda pathetic to see him reduced to this guy getting paper flicked at him, deserves that at the very least though doesn't he. I don't think he's ever even said why he did it or tried getting any attention like some of them are happy to do from behind bars, if I remember he got some kind of autobiography he was writing in there turned down by the government ,that's crazy to imagine one of the UK's deadliest killers sitting there getting ripped on like the nerd at school lol.

I actually get that kinda feeling with Dahmer too, it's not compassion as such more a really sharp pity that such a guy, clearly intelligent and once capable of rational emotions and keeping certain grim compulsions within ''sane'' enough boundaries... once he took that step over the black line it was over though. He even said he wished he got caught that time he was pulled over with the body in the trunk (if I remember it was the first guy he killed whilst his parents were away). There was definitely deep remorse you could tell in that famous video interview him and his dad done. The roadkill and sexual gratification thing was pretty interesting and I suppose it's a common thread in many particular serial killers, I read a lot of it used to be the repression of their sexual preferences, he was attracted to killing attractive young guys as he never properly admitted that he was gay, I've seen that in quite a few cases of serial killings, just like the substitution of the toys and games for the lacking support from the parents, they start to try and 'control' what they can't come to terms with inside, so the more they kill and get off by killing young guys, the closer to whatever catharsis they believe they're getting. There was a guy called Dennis Nilsen I think who was a very similar case in London, same deal right down to body disposal through drains and young guys, he also used to burn bones on a bonfire where the neighbours hung out. Ofc that's just one example of why a serial killer would desire to kill a certain type of victim, it's fascinating as shit but eerie how psychology differs between sanity, insanity and the murky waters between. Dahmer was battered to death in prison wasn't he? Can't say it's not 'justice' but can't help feeling pretty sad for him, nowhere near what I hold for his victims but it's still a morbid arc of a human life really.

He had his own cell apparently early on but still was able to mix with prisoners. Apparently he was just dead quiet, stony silence. According to Patrick some of the more cheeky ones used to try and irritate a response out of him, y'know, make him snap and that. Apparently he spent one break time just flicking bits of paper at him and watching him, according to the story, shake trying to keep control of himself. (Patricks a big bald-headed bastard from Newcastle so I'd imagine Nielsen probably didn't want to try his chances). Patricks fuckin' mental, he recently went inside for battering some bloke in a restaurant toilet, having lured him in there to rob him :lol:

Nilsen used to sedate them all didn't he so I doubt he'd cause much of a fuss to anyone if he throws a strop, he's not gonna get up and put on a show beating the shit out of three guys who aren't shot up or boozed up and he knows it himself, kinda pathetic to see him reduced to this guy getting paper flicked at him, deserves that at the very least though doesn't he. I don't think he's ever even said why he did it or tried getting any attention like some of them are happy to do from behind bars, if I remember he got some kind of autobiography he was writing in there turned down by the government ,that's crazy to imagine one of the UK's deadliest killers sitting there getting ripped on like the nerd at school lol.

Wasn't Nilsen the one who kept one of his corpses under the floorboards and used to bring it out and prop it up to watch Countdown with him and shit? "I've got a 7, what about you Ken?.....Ken?!"

• Like 1