MYGNR interview with rock photographer Kat Benzova

Yay, Alfie! Congrats on your first (visible) feat for MYGNR :) That was a fun read, thank you for that! Nice of you to ask what equipment she uses, especially for all our resident photographers.

Looking forward to hearing more from you :)

• Like 1

Surprised she tours with such little gear. I know when John McMurtrie goes on tour with Maiden he has 3 cameras in him at all times, and also works some remote cameras. 2 cameras and 3 lenses seems so skimpy :blink:

Good read though. Nice job Alfie! ;)

Surprised she tours with such little gear. I know when John McMurtrie goes on tour with Maiden he has 3 cameras in him at all times, and also works some remote cameras. 2 cameras and 3 lenses seems so skimpy :blink:

He has 3 cameras in him? Is he a large man?

Good interview! I really dig her camera strap

He has 3 cameras in him? Is he a large man?

Good interview! I really dig her camera strap

Fucking autocorrect.

Pretty cool but very soft questions if you're going to promote it in the GNR section. Did TB screen the questions? Why nothing's GNR related? Are there more band photos? Will another tour program come out? Crazy stories? Etc...

A number of questions were submitted, this is what was approved.

Pretty cool but very soft questions if you're going to promote it in the GNR section. Did TB screen the questions? Why nothing's GNR related? Are there more band photos? Will another tour program come out? Crazy stories? Etc...

Great interview nevertheless. I follow Kat on twitter and it's great to see how she's come along over the past few years!
  • Like 1

:rofl-lol:

• Like 3

Could you post the questions that were not approved? I guess we could find out real information from what it was not answered.