Welcome To The Jungle played at Disney World

It strikes me how desensitized we are that this happens. And it's not even about their once being "the most dangerous band in the world" for me. I mean, Axl is screaming, "You're gonna die!" like a fucking banshee in the song. That works at Disneyland? I guess it does, because it's there. But that says something to me.

It strikes me how desensitized we are that this happens. And it's not even about their once being "the most dangerous band in the world" for me. I mean, Axl is screaming, "You're gonna die!" like a fucking banshee in the song. That works at Disneyland? I guess it does, because it's there. But that says something to me.

Worse has happened.

Born in the USA + Reagan.

Worse has happened.

That's different. That's ignorance not desensitization. Not saying this is worse, but it's a whole other issue.

Worse has happened.

That's different. That's ignorance not desensitization. Not saying this is worse, but it's a whole other issue.

I'd say it's still ignorance, in both cases just generally not listening to lyrics and enjoying up-tempo nature of song.

Like Afternoon Delight in Arrested Development.

Worse has happened.

I'd say it's still ignorance, in both cases just generally not listening to lyrics and enjoying up-tempo nature of song.

I see what you're saying, I just think the lyrics, and therefore the meanings, of those songs are easier to miss. My assumption is that people can tell he's saying you're gonna die. I could be off.

Worse has happened.

I see what you're saying, I just think the lyrics, and therefore the meanings, of those songs are easier to miss. My assumption is that people can tell he's saying you're gonna die. I could be off.

There probably are people who can tell he's saying "you're gonna die", but they might not be thinking of literal death because of the sound of the song. In the context of Chewie Rose singing the line in Disney World, it probably sounds similar to something like saying a sports team "died out there on the field today", or that you're gonna die of excitement and fun.

Worse has happened.

There probably are people who can tell he's saying "you're gonna die", but they might not be thinking of literal death because of the sound of the song. In the context of Chewie Rose singing the line in Disney World, it probably sounds similar to something like saying a sports team "died out there on the field today", or that you're gonna die of excitement and fun.

Or it's because ewoks and woolies are from jungles and imperial soldiers (see the helmet drums) die in a jungle in the third film.