If someone pulled the 2003 Kimmel prank on Axl today...

For those of you who remember, in 2003 Slash guested on Kimmel and they announced a "surprise guest" for Slash and and said "Ladies and gentleman AXL ROSE" and a some guy dressed like Axl came out and hugged Slash.

This isn't what happened - Kimmel told Slash (who was guest-hosting the show for a week) that Axl was backstage. Slash said "I don't believe you" and then went backstage to investigate while cameras followed him. There was a cardboard cut-out of Axl in the green room.

Incorrect. http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/2436-a-surprise-for-slash-on-kimmel-axl/

Madison details the entire thing in post #10.

I watched it live you retard

Madison lied

So, your recollection from 11 years ago, is better than Madison's (and others on the forum) who commented on it after it just aired?

Didn't see the Kimmel with the Axl cutout but I did see the Kimmel where he said, "ladies and gentlemen axl rose". Slash looked shocked/scared/excited and then when he saw it was just a dude dressed in old axl garb with a wig he really did look dejected/disappointed. It happened. I seen it.

But to answer the question, I think axl wld get an instant nervous/uncomfortable feeling then when he seen it was a fake slash he'd play it off and have a laugh and try to say something clever/funny. Pretty much how slash handled it although slash's initial reaction looked more nervous in a good way if that makes any sense while axl's initial reaction wld prob be more like internally thinking shit! Kimmel you mother fucker! But like I said I think he'd play it off.