Celebs Halloween GN'R Style

Amir

Hehe, something tells me the usual market for top hats would likely not be sold due to a Slash endorsement.

The only people who would be impressed with a Slash top hat would probably be the rock n' roll type. But who would want to wear one and be made fun of for trying to look like Slash (see: Ashba)?

Edited by downzy
  • Like 1

Marc Bolan does it better.

There was a girl at the Atlantic City gig with a Marc Bolan T-shirt, she got pulled up on stage at the end. I was really worried Axl would think it was a Slash T-shirt and throw a fit.

Hehe, something tells me the usual market for top hats would likely not be sold due to a Slash endorsement.

The only people who would be impressed with a Slash top hat would probably be the rock n' roll type. But who would want to wear one and be made fun of for trying to look like Slash (see: Ashba)?

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock, born after 1970 (G N' R fan or not), can correlate wearing a top hat to Slash. I think it would be cool....but who knows, like you said, unless there's a sudden top hat fad, probably wouldn't be the biggest market out there for it.

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock, born after 1970 (G N' R fan or not), can correlate wearing a top hat to Slash. I think it would be cool....but who knows, like you said, unless there's a sudden top hat fad, probably wouldn't be the biggest market out there for it.

I see your point but I was born after 1970 and might relate the top hat to Bolan. Did some of you guys hear GnR before T-Rex?! :blink:

Slash could have cashed in when the mini top hats took off for females.

I like to see people dressed up but this is minimal effort when they can get copies of Axl's tattoos and better tattoo sleeves. A better fit for them would have been Kid Rock and Rosanna Rosanna Danna. Next year they should go as Jerry Only and Glen Danzig.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2477387/Cindy-Crawford-dresses-rocker-Slash-Halloween-party-husband-Rande-Gerber.html

article-0-18FE006E00000578-576_634x914.j

I'm sure this is fulfilling someone's sexual fantasy.

Was thinking how mad Axl would get if Stephanie Seymour dressed like that...

Hahaha, Stephanie would never do that. She still hates Axl according to some interviews she gave not so many years ago. And I think everything that is part of the gunner world is included in her hatred.

Anyway, love it. Cindy is one of my fav models.

Edited by Miss Paradise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2477387/Cindy-Crawford-dresses-rocker-Slash-Halloween-party-husband-Rande-Gerber.html

Hahaha, Stephanie would never do that. She still hates Axl according to some interviews she gave not so many years ago. And I think everything that is part of the gunner world is included in her hatred.

Uh link to where she said that please.

Yeah really, last thing I saw on this site about Stephanie Seymour was a picture of her and her daughter at a GNR show, last time they toured the US I think

Yeah really, last thing I saw on this site about Stephanie Seymour was a picture of her and her daughter at a GNR show, last time they toured the US I think

Wasn't that a pic of Erin Everly?

sltuo2.jpg

Edited by Dazey

Yeah it was Erin. :) I don't think Stephanie was ever really a fan of GNR music although that's complete speculation on my part. I don't think she hates Axl; frankly, I don't believe she thinks about him at all.

Steph probably couldn't walk and chew gum simultaneously. Erin always was and still is a million times hotter.

Actually I'm pretty sure she said she loved Slash and Duff just to make things worse :lol:

Well, I'm basing on the short comments she did when asked about Axl, she said she sued him to teach him a lesson, because he actually assaulted her, and that sometimes in life you just walk away, but in that case she decided to fight. I don't remember exactly in what interview I read that.

She even has said that don't wanna see Axl ever again.

She never said a redeeming word about Axl after the incident, she did not seem very interested in talking about the past and I never saw her mentioning anything related with GNR, either. So I presume that.