Celebs Halloween GN'R Style

Amir

Yeah it was Erin. :) I don't think Stephanie was ever really a fan of GNR music although that's complete speculation on my part. I don't think she hates Axl; frankly, I don't believe she thinks about him at all.

I think Stephanie probably liked of some music of GNR, I remember of one interview that Axl gave in 90s in which he mentions that his girlfriend asked him if he was still capable to write songs like the AFD songs, and according to the year of the interview the girlfriend was Stephanie. But she is not a hardcore fan of rock n' roll.

I don't think she thinks a lot about Axl but I think when she does she still gets angry because he humiliated her.

Edited by Miss Paradise

I'd be very interested in a link to the interview you mention.

I don't think he humiliated her in the slightest. If anything, he came off looking horribly and petty in that situation. Just because she doesn't talk about him doesn't mean she hates him. Like I said I don't think she bothers thinking about him at all. He assaulted her, she's pretty much done. I don't think she needs to say what a great person he is after that.

Edited by Dariablue

I don't think he humiliated her in the slightest. If anything, he came off looking horribly and petty in that situation. Just because she doesn't talk about him doesn't mean she hates him. Like I said I don't think she bothers thinking about him at all. He assaulted her, she's pretty much done. I don't think she needs to say what a great person he is after that.

Yeah, I know. I think I would act exactly like her if it had happened to me. But i think she kinda despise him when she remembers him, I always got that impression. He humiliated her, it was a private thing, but still.

Erin is totally different, for example, she doesn't have this attitude, you know. She doesn't seem so bothered. She doesn't denies the past. And Stephanie is more like " OMG, how could I date someone like Axl, urgh?" 'How it happened to me? " when she thinks about it.

I'm just trying to illustrate my impression, but of course that's just how I feel

Edited by Miss Paradise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2477387/Cindy-Crawford-dresses-rocker-Slash-Halloween-party-husband-Rande-Gerber.html

article-0-18FE006E00000578-576_634x914.j

I'm sure this is fulfilling someone's sexual fantasy.

Was thinking how mad Axl would get if Stephanie Seymour dressed like that...

I can't believe no one has as yet commented that here we have 'Slash' and 'Axl' holding hands. :lol:

I love the irony of this photo.

• Like 1

From Vogue: She is neither defensive about, nor keen to elaborate on, her time with the Guns n Roses singer, but she was not, she points out, a typical rock chick. She was a model and a young mother who happened to go out with a rock star. It wasnt happy time, she says.

And I completely disagree with you thinking Erin isn't bothered by it.

Redhead, I thought that was funny too. :lol:

Edited by Dariablue

From Vogue: She is neither defensive about, nor keen to elaborate on, her time with the Guns n’ Roses singer, but she was not, she points out, a typical rock chick. She was a model and a young mother who happened to go out with a rock star. “It wasn’t happy time,” she says.

That's true. Now she mingles in art circles and buys couture. The only RnR thing about her is her ankle tattoo. I think the Axl time was a stage in her life and she happily walked away from it. Being surrounded 24/7 by the fashion industry, and we're talking HIGH fashion, does not generally cultivate the reckless, anti social attitude that epitomises the rock industry.

Here is the link Daria : http://www.stephanie-seymour.de/articles_view.php?article=5

The article is from 2005. As I said, I don't think she is like tormented by what happened between her an Axl, she is living her life and she is doing well. I just think that she isn't totally indifferent.

Its a great article, by the way, I really like her!

Edited by Miss Paradise

Thanks. I remember that now. I don't think she pressed the assault issue herself initially because she just wanted to be done with it, but since he struck first she put it all out there. Good for her, I say. Like she sati that time wasn't a very happy time for her. She acknowledges it, but I don't think she dwells on it. I also don't think it's fair to say he humiliated her.

I like her a lot too. She gets a lot of shit for no reason.

Edited by Dariablue

He definitely didn't humiliate her, at least in retrospect. If anything, I'd say the reverse. He appears to have come off the worse from that relationship and as much as I love Axl, I have to think he might have deserved it. Especially considering he was THE biggest rock star in the world at the time they were seeing each other. Perhaps it all went to his head a bit. A perfectly human mistake IMO.

She appears to have bounced back unscathed. Whether she is happy and fulfilled now in her personal life, none of us will know. Although recent allegations of divorce from Peter Brandt and subsequent reuniting perhaps prove nothing more than life taking its toll, as it does on all of us.

She made him pay for what he did to her. So, yeah, he was the one who lost more on that history because of the public humiliation, I can see that.

But i think she was humiliated too, first, but then she really bounced back appearing unscathed.

Stephanie seems a very defensive person to me, her way to defend herself is acting like she doesn't care much about anything.

I think this is a mask because she doesn't like to expose her feelings when she feels really hurt.

I think is because of that apparent indifference she demonstrates that she got a lot of shit from people who thinks she is truly insensitive and shallow.

I think she is the opposite of it.

Edited by Miss Paradise

Was Axl alleged to have hit her? I thought the allegation was that she grabbed by the balls and he responded by breaking some glass and then dragging her through it.

The transcript's in LA county and so far no one's gone and paid the 10-20 bucks to put what was said out there. People were fixated more on OJ and people had kind of moved on from GNR at the time to pay attention to it. The surprising thing is you never heard about fans going to watch the testimony, so it may have been closed to the public. There could be video in the archives but no one's bothered to seek it out.

• 1 year later...

Jessica Alba and her friend

10469867_862456717121092_785110226994065

I've noticed nearly every damn Axl costume uses the wrong fucking hair color and comes out looking more like Bret Michaels.

This bothers me.

its not easy to get a straight long haired red wig