Guns N Roses on Jools Holland UK, chances?

What are the chances if getting them on Jools Holland, it seems it would be the type of thing Axl would like as it's not so commercial. I'm surprised they haven't been on when they've been in the UK.

Anyone know if they were ever supposed to be on it?

What are the chances if getting them on Jools Holland, it seems it would be the type of thing Axl would like as it's not so commercial. I'm surprised they haven't been on when they've been in the UK.

Anyone know if they were ever supposed to be on it?

Would have been ideal in 2009, wouldnt be much point in it now as you know there is no album to promote.

Having GnR on any show would be good. Having them on a show like this would be amazing.

BUT as long as there's no news, no album, no nothing, same shit different day, it's ultimately pointless. There's nothing to promote or be excited about.

If Axl is in anything but his mid-late touring cycle form it will be an absolute disaster, he almost always seems to shell up with the proshot performances. I remember a Muse performance on Jools Holland, after they finished Knights of Cydonia, the rest of the bands might as well have packed up.

Edited by RandallFlagg

I know from first hand experience Jools is a twat. He is also a snob and wouldn't have GNR on in a million years. It took him 20+ years to have Alice Cooper on, during a time when Alice has been regularly touring the UK and done just about every other TV show, and even then his appearance was protested by Mr Short Man Syndrome.

Not going to happen. Jools wants acts on his show people care for. People don't care for Guns N' Roses.

I know from first hand experience Jools is a twat. He is also a snob and wouldn't have GNR on in a million years. It took him 20+ years to have Alice Cooper on, during a time when Alice has been regularly touring the UK and done just about every other TV show, and even then his appearance was protested by Mr Short Man Syndrome.

What did he do to you? Refuse to sign your knickers?

Not going to happen. Jools wants acts on his show people care for. People don't care for Guns N' Roses.

What did he do to you? Refuse to sign your knickers?

Nah, he insisted on boogie woogieying at me so I smashed the smug cunts face in.