A couple questions

FuddMckagan

Hey Marc

I was recently re-reading Slash's book and he mentions his girlfriend Yvonne a lot around the time GnR was getting together, playing gigs and writing. Just wondering why she wasn't interviewed for Reckless Road?

Also, were there people who you interviewed for the book who didn't get put in? If so, why didn't they get included?

Cheers.

Yvonne is one of my best friends. I did have her look at the book but she didn't want to get involved because she is a lawyer and almost all lawyers are a bit paranoid when it comes to talking about other people. Everyone else we talked to made it in the book. I did have more cool stuff from Del,I thought his parts were great but my editor didn't think it was relevant to the topics in the chapters. The questions that were asked to all the other people were almost the same and I didn't do that with Del. I just let him look at the draft and talk about what ever came to his mind. I did have his thoughts on the online version of the book but right now that part is gone.

• Like 2

Thanks for answering. It's cool to know you're still close with people from back in the day.

I remember the online version. It had a ton of extra pictures and snippets of Tidus Sloan/Road Crew songs, and I think a few Rapidfire songs.

Edited by FuddMckagan