Culture Club-Tribes (1st Single Out Now)

RussTCB

Adam Ant is a Malcolm McLaren invention.

lolno fuck off.

Now now, dont be rude, there's a good boy. You only have to ask Adam Ant :shrugs: That whole image was a McLaren construct, sorry if your deep seated homosexual liason to Queen makes you, oddly, despise anyone or anything vaguely related to The Sex Pistols but facts are facts I'm afraid. In fact, you wouldn't have an Adam Ant without The Sex Pistols.

Edited by Len B'stard

Adam Ant is a Malcolm McLaren invention.

lolno fuck off.
Now now, dont be rude, there's a good boy. You only have to ask Adam Ant :shrugs: That whole image was a McLaren construct, sorry if your deep seated homosexual liason to Queen makes you, oddly, despise anyone or anything vaguely related to The Sex Pistols but facts are facts I'm afraid. In fact, you wouldn't have an Adam Ant without The Sex Pistols.

Homosexual liaison? Um ok. The only thing McLaren did was break up the Ants and give Adam the idea of the Burundi beat.

Homosexual liaison? Um ok.

Strange thing to say weren't it? Sort of like telling someone to fuck off for having an opinion about a popstar.

The only thing McLaren did was break up the Ants and give Adam the idea of the Burundi beat

Please, McLaren dressed the bastard :lol: Apparently you know more about Adam Ant than uh...Adam Ant. Fair enough, I must've been mistaken taking the mans word about his own life, more of that strange behaviour on my part, apologies!

Edited by Len B'stard

• 1 month later...

Tour dates are back up. Of course I'm late but oh well. Might end up getting tickets for the Atlantic City show.

EDIT: Actually, looks like they have some new/different areas this time - http://www.cultureclub.co.uk/

I might do the NJPAC instead because it looks like the front Orchestra area is going to be GA according to ticketmaster.

Tour dates are back up. Of course I'm late but oh well. Might end up getting tickets for the Atlantic City show.

EDIT: Actually, looks like they have some new/different areas this time - http://www.cultureclub.co.uk/

I might do the NJPAC instead because it looks like the front Orchestra area is going to be GA according to ticketmaster.

Awesome that they dates are up, terrible that there's nothing that I can make it too :/

Just watched a clip from American Idol within the last week where George helped sing Karma Chameleon and he did not sound very good. I'm hoping he's just recovering from his recent surgery still, because before that I thought he still sounded good and his "new" voice was suiting the songs the way he was singing them.

Hoping he improves or I honestly might sell my tickets. We'll see though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing the new album is due in June sometime.

Wish I would have held off on getting tickets because the GA pit isn't selling out and I probably could get them cheaper eventually, and I'll be moved by the time my show comes around so it'll be pretty far out of my way. So I might have to sell these tickets and just settle for seats for a different show.

• 4 weeks later...

This page says 8 days left to pre order, so hopefully it's coming soon.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/cultureclub

Unfortunately I'm still trying to sell my tickets for the Newark show.

I really need to place a pre-order in the next 8 days apparently.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly when/how I can get to a show on the tour too.

That Pledge Music site has to be the weirdest/worst site I've ever tried to order music from and that's saying a LOT.

As far as I can tell, I finally got my pre-order to go through, so I'm crossing my fingers that it did go through and it's shipping soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Bummed about the record being pushed back but I'd still love to see them in concert.

Yeah me too, but this show just ended up not working out for me. Finally someone on eBay bought my tickets. I may end up being able to swing the Vienna, VA show but we'll see.

I'm mostly upset because the only show near me is Windsor which I can't go go for personal reasons.

As for the album itself, we already had More Than Silence, which was great. One top of that, Boy George is apparently unaware of how SoundCloud works and posted another 4 tracks which everyone promptly ripped.

I dig all of the tracks I've heard and I really hope we hear the rest of it sooner than later.