At What Point Do You Give Up On This Band?

I will never give up on the potential for Axl's gnr to provide me with, comedic material. He has been making me laugh since he re-surfaced. Long may it continue.

Yep. And sure, the other old members all had their cringe-worthy moments but none of them is a pretentious diva like Axl, which makes his countless fuckups way funnier and more amusing.

But I have to say it's the Axl fans that really make me laugh. The loyalty, hatred for ex-members until they become friends with Axl again, countless excuses for the lack of new music, the excitment when they play another ACDC cover, the love for the hired musicians until they leave and "betray" Axl, the 40 years old Axl's own Beliebers. Seriously, it's comedy gold.

Edited by ProstituteComa

A DVD better unreleased, by the way.

Axl' voice :rofl-lol:

Cards and coins flying piano :rofl-lol:

"Appetite for Democracy" :rofl-lol:

"Welcome to Sin Paradise City" :rofl-lol:

Strippers :rofl-lol:

Ashba :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

What was the label thinking to green light this? Can't understand how nice they are to Axl, they give him all he wants.

A DVD better unreleased, by the way.

Axl' voice :rofl-lol:

Cards and coins flying piano :rofl-lol:

"Appetite for Democracy" :rofl-lol:

"Welcome to Sin Paradise City" :rofl-lol:

Strippers :rofl-lol:

Ashba :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

What was the label thinking to green light this? Can't understand how nice they are to Axl, they give him all he wants.

But it's in 3D!!

Never.

Axl is still my favorite singer of all time, so I'll always wish the guy would share his music and tremendous talents with his millions of fans.

*whispers in his ear* Sam Cooke!

Santa shouldn't have tried to replace his reindeer with goats and donkeys that can't fly.

Belter! :lol:

• Like 1

Never.

Axl is still my favorite singer of all time, so I'll always wish the guy would share his music and tremendous talents with his millions of fans.

*whispers in his ear* Sam Cooke!

Santa shouldn't have tried to replace his reindeer with goats and donkeys that can't fly.

Belter! :lol:

Sam Cooke has the voice of an angel. Whenever I go back and listen to music from that era I always wish I'd have been born back then. Half the songs barely even have music. It's just the lead singer's voice, a couple background singers, and then a basic musical arrangement.

And I will never give up on Axl Rose. I want music from him more than any other band or singer.

But I have to say it's the Axl fans that really make me laugh. The loyalty, hatred for ex-members until they become friends with Axl again, countless excuses for the lack of new music, the excitment when they play another ACDC cover, the love for the hired musicians until they leave and "betray" Axl, the 40 years old Axl's own Beliebers. Seriously, it's comedy gold.

Dude, you know that I agree with you when it comes to GN'R failure in the last couple of years ... mostly because of Axl's fault/voice/decisions/whatever.

But, it's funny to see you accusing other people about stuff you keep doing over and over again ... you are the one who keep showing actively your loyalty for Slash and hatred for Axl ... if you see more carefully, other people are just living their lives, loving whatever they want to love ... you are the one who keep showing that sickly need to do what you keep doing over and over again.

Move on dude ... almost everybody knows that Slash is one of the best guitar players ever ... like, almost everybody isn't satisfied with the current status of GN'R/Axl/whatever ... you don't need to bother with the small minority of people who doesn't think that way.

To be honest, I know you are a cool guy, I just feel a little sad for you when you act like if you were a stingy guy bothering so much about a minority of people, just to laugh on them ... does it really worth it?

• Like 1

Not sure what there is to give up. It's like any other band. If they put out some music, I'm happy and I'll take it. If they come around on tour, I'm happy and I'll take it. I just don't understand the whole giving up thing. Unless it means not going to see them on tour or not giving any future music a chance, if that's the case then no I have not given up on them.

• Like 1

Dude, you know that I agree with you when it comes to GN'R failure in the last couple of years ... mostly because of Axl's fault/voice/decisions/whatever.

But, it's funny to see you accusing other people about stuff you keep doing over and over again ... you are the one who keep showing actively your loyalty for Slash and hatred for Axl ... if you see more carefully, other people are just living their lives, loving whatever they want to love ... you are the one who keep showing that sickly need to do what you keep doing over and over again.

Move on dude ... almost everybody knows that Slash is one of the best guitar players ever ... like, almost everybody isn't satisfied with the current status of GN'R/Axl/whatever ... you don't need to bother with the small minority of people who doesn't think that way.

To be honest, I know you are a cool guy, I just feel a little sad for you when you act like if you were a stingy guy bothering so much about a minority of people, just to laugh on them ... does it really worth it?

I'm not loyal to Slash. The only Slash album I've heard in its entirety is WoF. I'm not a big hard rock fan. The thing is, this is a GNR forum and I don't feel like being negative all the time, so you'll see me praising Slash for doing what he does, he's great in what he does. What else do I do over and over again that I accuse other people of doing? Hatred for Axl? Hate is a strong word. I mock him all the time but I still love the young and talented Axl Rose, it's impossible for me to hate the guy who sang so many songs I love.

Move on? Not only I've accepted GNR will never reunite but also that Axl will never release music again. I've moved on a long time ago. I'm here to have fun.

If I bother the minority, too bad. The minority bothers me too :)

Laughing at fans of any artist is worth it.

Exactly. But this guy obviously is either jobless, or has mummy issues, or never gets some. Sometimes one has to understand a poor man in decadence.