AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd charged with attempting to procure a murder in New Zealand

gunsguy

AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd charged with attempting to procure a murder in New Zealand

According to stuff.co.nz Rudd was charged after police raided his home on the Tauranga waterfront at Matua this morning

He has also been charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of cannabis and threatening to kill.

Read full story here

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/acdc-drummer-phil-rudd-charged-with-attempting-to-procure-a-murder-in-new-zealand/story-e6frfmq9-1227114544111

Edited by gunsguy

Way to go Phil.

The most recent drummer for Rose Tattoo ( Paul Demarco) was busted for running guns in Sydney a while ago too.

edit: I wonder if it's Bacardimayne he was trying to take the hit out on, because of his edgy anti Dirty Deeds comments and going on about Malcolm? ( Jay and Silent Bob style)

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

Jesus, I wouldn't have even recognized him. He looks like shit.

Chris Slade is too old (68), Bob Richards might be the new drummer.

Seriously, Chris Slade is fucking 68? That would mean he's the oldest member who's ever been in AC/DC (And would be tied with Bon if he was still alive). He looked fucking good for his age when he was in the band then :lol:

• Like 1

Way to go Phil.

The most recent drummer for Rose Tattoo ( Paul Demarco) was busted for running guns in Sydney a while ago too.

edit: I wonder if it's Bacardimayne he was trying to take the hit out on, because of his edgy anti Dirty Deeds comments and going on about Malcolm? ( Jay and Silent Bob style)

It's edgy to not like a song? Fucking Dirty Deeds is such a holy grail that not liking it is considered edgy? Edited by bacardimayne

i would definitely give simon a call, i think he would do it and in an interview some months ago he said he still talks to angus every now and then.

Yeah I believe they are on good terms, he went and played with DIO during some downtime for ACDC and just never came back-no falling out or anything.

i would definitely give simon a call, i think he would do it and in an interview some months ago he said he still talks to angus every now and then.

Yeah I believe they are on good terms, he went and played with DIO during some downtime for ACDC and just never came back-no falling out or anything.

from his interview he said basically that he just got too complacent and wanted to do something else. when he was with DIO he went through a divorce and ronnie invited him to live with him instead of going back to england, and him and ronnie became really good friends, so i think there was that and they were always busy. he said that him and ac/dc are good and that i think he said he went to see them once or twice, so i think he would be a natural fit.

"The drummer with Australian rock legends AC/DC has been charged with attempting to arrange a murder.

Phil Rudd was also charged with threatening to kill and possession of narcotics by officers in the seaside town of Tauranga, 200km south-east of Auckland.

Police said they arrested him at his home after a tip-off from a member of the public, although they declined to give any further details."

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-11-06/ac-dc-drummer-phil-rudd-charged-with-attempting-to-arrange-murder/