I need help

ZoSoRose

ZoSo, is this the woman that stayed out late with the guy from Target?

Yes

I know this is really painful, but everyone that tells you time will help, they're right. It will get better. This is for the best.

Maybe too, you are romanticizing the past a little now that's it's over. Does that make sense? Don't forget the target guy. Remember how you felt about those times and perhaps it will make it easier. A relationship shouldn't be that difficult.

Yeah that was bad lol. I'm not romanticizing it overall though. I wouldn't trade what we had for anything and she wouldnt eother. It just was the wrong time and a bunch of other things. Im not angry

• Like 1

If there's any chance that you two would get back together, hanging onto her friends and family won't help, it'll just push her away more.

IMO, other than social networking (FB, etc) you should pretty much end your relationships with them as well. This will show her that you're not "clinging on". She might then realize what she lost and if she doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be.

My 2 cents.

There's approximately 3,500,000,000 women in the world. You should be ok. ;)

But... I want that one woman :lol:

Naw, she's a good kid and we had a great ride. If its meant to be one day its meant to be one day. If not, as you said, I'll find someone else in time!

As for now though it is time for me to pick up the pieces and learn how to be on my own again. I'm looking forward to finding myself again.

Thank you everyone

• Like 1

We've all been there. I like reading advice because sometimes it's something you may not have thought of on your own. It sucks though and trying to tell certain guy friend's these things is hard if they are the macho, never-cry or show emotion type.

Your advantage is you are young (I am old) so after you have sufficient healing time, you can get your ass back in the game. Good luck, Broham

ZoSo, is this the woman that stayed out late with the guy from Target?

Is that a Bowling for Soup lyric?

If I answer this correctly will you be my friend now? :lol:

Deal :lol:

Okay! His girlfriend was working at a Target store and she stayed out really late with a guy that worked there. I think it was just to piss him off though because he had just told her he was moving about an hour away to take a new job and ... he wasn't taking her with him. She didn't call him or anything. I would have been furious.

Yay! We're friends now! Sorry to put your life out there like this Zo, but we're all family! xoxo

• Like 1

There's approximately 3,500,000,000 women in the world. You should be ok. ;)

But... I want that one woman :lol:

Naw, she's a good kid and we had a great ride. If its meant to be one day its meant to be one day. If not, as you said, I'll find someone else in time!

As for now though it is time for me to pick up the pieces and learn how to be on my own again. I'm looking forward to finding myself again.

Thank you everyone

Good to see that you have gotten over that hump.

Lots of good advice in here.

All of us have had that "one" woman who we thought was our one in a billion and that we could never be happy with anybody else like we were with that person.

Lots of good words in this topic. But really, Time is the biggest thing to help you get completely over her. And I'd also suggest not making any major life choices until you are 100% certain you have moved on. Lots of people will try and fill that voice by quickly jumping into another relationship, moving, getting a face tattoo, etc. Just chill, find yourself, relax, have a little fun - and you'll slowly get over her.

Glad to see you seem to be in a good place right now!

Lol! I'm going to stay away from girls for a while I think.

I actually bought my Les Paul when all this went down. So if I didn't have relationship issues I wouldn't have my rig. See? It all works out!

Oh I've absolutely bought gear as a result of relationship/girl issues. It's really a key part of recovery.

• Like 1

Thanks, folks!

And no prob AdriftAtSea! Life is shit now but its expected and I know thing'll perk up one day. I ain't mad and as I said, I bought a Les Paul because of this so can I really complain?

Yes, I can. But my guitar at least sounds like Lucifer being banged by Steve Vai :headbang:

EDIT- Totally agree on the life choices part. I just ain't ready to be with anyone right now and that's cool. I went on a date last week and I hated it. So I gotta take some time to find "me" again. Unless I meet some gal who is hot, loves rock n' roll, and Xbox :lol:

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1