Black Sabbath's 30k post roast

Lithium

Our beloved Black Sabbath is just a few posts away from hitting the 30 000 mark. He has grown from being a scrawny kid with an awkward username and an afro into... a scrawny kid with an even more awkward username, but he fortunately got rid of the 'fro. I didn't like him much at first, but he's grown to be one of my favourite posters on here. I can truly say that he's one of the biggest hooray for tolerance&#33;s on here (and I mean that in a positive sense), and this place would not be the same without him. <3

So let's give it to him - whether it's his lack of activity as a mod, the pictures he posts of himself passed out and half-naked after two beers or the weird questions he's been asking in the l/s/r thread lately.

• Like 2

I like BS. He's an inspiration to every scrony kid with a weird fro. Because no matter how few friends you have and what you look like, if you re-post enough annoying 4chan (or was it 9gag) crap on a forum and suck enough admin cock, you too can become both a postwhore and a mod! Yay for Black Sabbath! ^_^

• Like 1

Our beloved Black Sabbath is just a few posts away from hitting the 30 000 mark. He has grown from being a scrawny kid with an awkward username and an afro into... a scrawny kid with an even more awkward username, but he fortunately got rid of the 'fro. I didn't like him much at first, but he's grown to be one of my favourite posters on here. I can truly say that he's one of the biggest hooray for tolerance!s on here (and I mean that in a positive sense), and this place would not be the same without him. <3

So let's give it to him - whether it's his lack of activity as a mod, the pictures he posts of himself passed out and half-naked after two beers or the weird questions he's been asking in the l/s/r thread lately.

What was his username before?

Our beloved Black Sabbath is just a few posts away from hitting the 30 000 mark. He has grown from being a scrawny kid with an awkward username and an afro into... a scrawny kid with an even more awkward username, but he fortunately got rid of the 'fro. I didn't like him much at first, but he's grown to be one of my favourite posters on here. I can truly say that he's one of the biggest hooray for tolerance!s on here (and I mean that in a positive sense), and this place would not be the same without him. <3

Axls_Shorts_Rule

Axls_Shorts_Rule

Hey, shit, i remember that guy, that was Sabbath? Cool :) He had shit taste in music too so i see the parrallel there, yes.

• Like 2

Tyler remember back in like 08 when we both bought those retarded Bono sunglasses? They were like, $200 fuck dollars. If only 18 year old me knew how much weed that is.

Man we were gay.

Edited by LiveFromNormal
  • Like 2