Shit talking New Yorker learns a lesson

Facekicker

Only a pathetically sad man would keep hitting a woman like that. I could understand the first punch, but when he puts her against the wall and keep hitting her says all you need to know about his character really.

He's hitting a dude. Although a super pretty dude with glittery cheekbones.

BTW: are you from Sweden?

WORLD STAR hooray for tolerance! WORLD STAR

Ahh, memories of another infamous World Star video ...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/194377-is-it-ever-acceptable-for-a-man-to-punch-a-female/

I do not even know what I am watching there. It merely looks like one minute from Snakepit's life. This is surely not going to spark off a big feminist outrage on mygnr? Surely?

This.

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is unless it is to say look some women can behave like twats therefore no women can complain about the behaviour of some men.

I thought the purpose was to illustrate that there are segments of society who actually enjoy not only participating in aggressive and violent behavior, but also witnessing it. :shrugs:

Ya, rather than taking statements at face value, Alfi has this weird habit of attaching odd extreme negative meanings to what people say.

WORLD STAR hooray for tolerance! WORLD STAR

Ahh, memories of another infamous World Star video ...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/194377-is-it-ever-acceptable-for-a-man-to-punch-a-female/

I do not even know what I am watching there. It merely looks like one minute from Snakepit's life. This is surely not going to spark off a big feminist outrage on mygnr? Surely?

This.

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is unless it is to say look some women can behave like twats therefore no women can complain about the behaviour of some men.

I thought the purpose was to illustrate that there are segments of society who actually enjoy not only participating in aggressive and violent behavior, but also witnessing it. :shrugs:

Ya, rather than taking statements at face value, Alfi has this weird habit of attaching odd extreme negative meanings to what people say.

Yeah because it's a bit of a stretch to imagine Facekicker might be attempting to be provocative on the back of the other thread. It's not like he has form or anything!

In other news...pot/kettle. :P

A good slap for such a degenerate is never wrong. If you use your fists on a woman tho, that's something else. That bitch had it coming and she shouldn't be able to get away with her repulsive behaviour just because she is a woman. The person who deserved the biggest smack in the head is that childish cunt who kept shooting OHH SHITT towards the camera like it was the first fight he had ever seen or something.

Awesome! When I lived and worked in NYC, everyday there was always some big mouth "black" person talking shit and picking on people.

When it was winter, it was terrible because of the school age kids who were worse than adults.

So glad someone shut her the hell up! More people need to stand up to these trouble makers and put them in their place and teach them respect.

Man that smack was just fantastic! Hope he knocked a tooth out.

Okay, my question is, since 9/11 there are supposed to be cops riding the trains now, so where was the cops?

NYC trains are notorious for having trouble. My brother was mugged and almost killed back in 1974 for being white and riding the trains at night. Luckily, his friend got away and got to the conductor who stopped the train. Those monkeys were never caught, but I'm sure since they were trouble makers and muggers they are either dead or in jail anyway.

We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color and that includes blacks who hate whites.

Awesome! When I lived and worked in NYC, everyday there was always some big mouth "black" person talking shit and picking on people.

When it was winter, it was terrible because of the school age kids who were worse than adults.

So glad someone shut her the hell up! More people need to stand up to these trouble makers and put them in their place and teach them respect.

Okay, my question is, since 9/11 there are supposed to be cops riding the trains now, so where was the cops?

NYC trains are notorious for having trouble. My brother was mugged and almost killed back in 1974 for being white and riding the trains at night. Luckily, his friend got away and got to the conductor who stopped the train. Those monkeys were never caught, but I'm sure since they were trouble makers and muggers they are either dead or in jail anyway.

We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color and that includes blacks who hate whites.

:vomit:

• Like 2

And the 2014 MYGNR forum award for the biggest racist on the forum goes to.................

• Like 1

This why you get rejected by Google Ads, not the nude pictures....

• Like 2

i would have no problem taking new york and making it like "escape from new york" land mine the bridges, build a huge wall and shoot everyone that tries to escape :P

Juliani and that Bloomberg asshole did a fantastic job getting the crime rate down. Bloomberg made it a bit too elitist but hopefully that changes. If we can kid the hipsters out of Williamsburg that be great.

i would have no problem taking new york and making it like "escape from new york" land mine the bridges, build a huge wall and shoot everyone that tries to escape :P

Juliani and that Bloomberg asshole did a fantastic job getting the crime rate down. Bloomberg made it a bit too elitist but hopefully that changes. If we can kid the hipsters out of Williamsburg that be great.

its just my experience in NYC might have made me slightly biased :lol: i mean everyone seems to have this fucking attitude where they are somehow superior just due to the fact they live in NYC, i asked a cop for directions he asked if i was fucking stupid and to get the fuck out of his face.

• Like 1