Shit talking New Yorker learns a lesson

Facekicker

yeah my experience was not good. within 15 minutes i had a drunk guy trying to kiss me and then guy tried to hug me, i went into a bathroom and there was a women in there taking a bath in the sink and there was a guy taking a shit with the stall open, completely naked. the cop situation i stated, all the people trying to have me "join a rock band" (at least 15 of those)

near the end of the day i went around a corner where a guy was getting off his motorcycle(a crotch rocket) he goes to take off his helmet, when 4 guys jump and were beating the shit out of this guy.

it might have been just an abnormal day but it made me never want to go back :lol:

Do you remember where in the city you were?

You've been saying you dislike it for ages and I always wondered why. Not to dismiss your experiences, but I'm a little underwhelmed. :lol: I guess I expected much worse. I suppose it was a combination of all these things in a short period of time, but I think all these things taken separately can, and do, happen everywhere. Douchebag cops, people getting their asses kicked, drunk guys in the street, random people approaching you... yeah we've covered that one already. No doubt public bathrooms are the worse, I try to avoid them at all costs. A few minutes earlier and you might have caught that couple having sex on the sink like my friend and I waked into.

It was nice to hear some positive stories. Every major city has it's flaws, but typically the good outweighs the bad. My opinion anyway. I hope you give it another try someday bran.

yeah i really want to go to a yankee game but like i said im kind of worried to go back.

i was dropped off at one of the greyhound bus terminal in manhattan( i dont know how many they have), it wasnt too far from central park . it was supposed to be a 1 1/2 hr lay over but the bus broke down so i had to wait for another bus at another terminal.

i think you might be right P4A it may have been just too much at one time, i use to go to boston alot and i thought that city was big :lol:

It sounds like Port Authority, which is a extremely special hell vortex. Especially the bathrooms. :lol: I would recommend giving the city another shot, though. It's an extraordinary place.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

yeah my experience was not good. within 15 minutes i had a drunk guy trying to kiss me and then guy tried to hug me, i went into a bathroom and there was a women in there taking a bath in the sink and there was a guy taking a shit with the stall open, completely naked. the cop situation i stated, all the people trying to have me "join a rock band" (at least 15 of those)

near the end of the day i went around a corner where a guy was getting off his motorcycle(a crotch rocket) he goes to take off his helmet, when 4 guys jump and were beating the shit out of this guy.

it might have been just an abnormal day but it made me never want to go back :lol:

You've been saying you dislike it for ages and I always wondered why. Not to dismiss your experiences, but I'm a little underwhelmed. :lol: I guess I expected much worse. I suppose it was a combination of all these things in a short period of time, but I think all these things taken separately can, and do, happen everywhere. Douchebag cops, people getting their asses kicked, drunk guys in the street, random people approaching you... yeah we've covered that one already. No doubt public bathrooms are the worse, I try to avoid them at all costs. A few minutes earlier and you might have caught that couple having sex on the sink like my friend and I waked into.

It was nice to hear some positive stories. Every major city has it's flaws, but typically the good outweighs the bad. My opinion anyway. I hope you give it another try someday bran.

yeah i really want to go to a yankee game but like i said im kind of worried to go back.

i was dropped off at one of the greyhound bus terminal in manhattan( i dont know how many they have), it wasnt too far from central park . it was supposed to be a 1 1/2 hr lay over but the bus broke down so i had to wait for another bus at another terminal.

i think you might be right P4A it may have been just too much at one time, i use to go to boston alot and i thought that city was big :lol:

It sounds like Port Authority, which is a extremely special hell vortex. Especially the bathrooms. :lol: I would recommend giving the city another shot, though. It's an extraordinary place.

yeah it was port authority, i couldnt think of it off the top of my head, but yeah thats where i was dropped off. btw you are the second one today that told me my experience sounded like port authority :lol:

Edited by bran

I didn't have such a bad time at Port Authority, except that there were over 100 bus departure spots and I had to run around to find the one for Atlantic City.

Also, MegaBus changed the departure point of my bus back to Toronto without telling anyone from one spot to another spot 5 blocks away. Again, more running.

But I had a great time in NY itself. I couchsurfed in the Bronx, staying with a septuagenarian Catholic ex-missionary who looked uncannily like Larry David. I think I was the only non-black or Hispanic person on the bus, weird compared to UK where just about everyone takes the bus at some point.

Only disappointment was the burger at Corner Bistro, since I'd heard so many great things about it. It was good, but not mindblowing.

But Shake Shack made up for it :drool:

Times Square before 7am after I got the bus back from Atlantic City:

429254_812323146112_569928462_n.jpg?oh=3

Metropolitan Museum of Art:

420273_812243690342_291518659_n.jpg?oh=8

My host Donald (centre) and 2 fellow couchsurfers. I made that egg + beef mince + sweet potato + avocado + eggs skillet in the middle, was all I ate that day until 3am the following morning after the GNR show in AC finished:

428747_811670763492_2126159749_n.jpg?oh=

My first Shake Shack <3 :

408996_811399981142_1441329126_n.jpg?oh=

Pizza from Numero 28 (though most of the time I was being cheap and eating 2 Bros :P ):

429419_811351682932_111156617_n.jpg?oh=1

• Like 2

yeah it was port authority, i couldnt think of it off the top of my head, but yeah thats where i was dropped off. btw you are the second one today that told me my experience sounded like port authority :lol:

In fairness, it's a perfectly clean and civilized establishment in comparison with say, the Greyhound terminals in Baltimore and Philadelphia. But the bathrooms are readily accessible to the homeless and the staff (all of them, literally every single person who works there in my experience) are making $6 an hour to work at Port Authority, so they understandably tend to be aggressively misanthropic.

All charges have been dropped against 8-ball. It was self-defense. The felony charge still stands against the girl who hit him first, didn't realise that she had struck him on the back of the head with the heel of her shoe! Also misdemeanor charges going ahead against her friend and the white knight idiot that jumped in and got his ass kicked.

http://newsone.com/3070548/man-smacks-woman-nyc/

• Like 2

All charges have been dropped against 8-ball. It was self-defense. The felony charge still stands against the girl who hit him first, didn't realise that she had struck him on the back of the head with the heel of her shoe! Also misdemeanor charges going ahead against her friend and the white knight idiot that jumped in and got his ass kicked.

What gets me is didnt they look at the size of the bastard and go 'hang on, this might not end well', I'd personally think twice before kicking off with a big unit like that.

Isn't that how life ends up working out still - the bigger/badder the person the more control they have. Kind of like in the caveman days.

Last night I took my kids swimming.

Our pool is at a "recreation" center, a place with basketball courts, bouncy houses for small kids, etc - a place for kids to go and have some fun. It isn't a bar or nightclub or boxing arena.

Anyway - as we're getting out of the car I hear two guys a couple spots down from us swearing like drunken sailors. And really loud. F*cking this and f*cking c*cksuckers. Again - this is a youth facility - not a bar or somebody's front yard. A youth facility.

I was about to politely ask them "hey fellas, can we keep the swearing down til I get my 2 and 3 year old past you"........but as we hit the sidewalk they stood up from crouching (looking at their car's engine) and one guy was about 6-foot-5 and probably 250 pounds, the second guy was maybe 6-1 but probably a solid 300 pound beast. So I didn't say anything.

As much as humans have evolved since the caveman days.........today, no matter how intelligent you are, wealthy you are, sophisticated or charitable or whatever, the big 6-foot-5 beast is still going to physically control a lot of situations simply because he can beat the sh*t out of you without breaking a sweat.

What gets me is didnt they look at the size of the bastard and go 'hang on, this might not end well', I'd personally think twice before kicking off with a big unit like that.

Isn't that how life ends up working out still - the bigger/badder the person the more control they have. Kind of like in the caveman days.

Last night I took my kids swimming.

Our pool is at a "recreation" center, a place with basketball courts, bouncy houses for small kids, etc - a place for kids to go and have some fun. It isn't a bar or nightclub or boxing arena.

Anyway - as we're getting out of the car I hear two guys a couple spots down from us swearing like drunken sailors. And really loud. F*cking this and f*cking c*cksuckers. Again - this is a youth facility - not a bar or somebody's front yard. A youth facility.

I was about to politely ask them "hey fellas, can we keep the swearing down til I get my 2 and 3 year old past you"........but as we hit the sidewalk they stood up from crouching (looking at their car's engine) and one guy was about 6-foot-5 and probably 250 pounds, the second guy was maybe 6-1 but probably a solid 300 pound beast. So I didn't say anything.

As much as humans have evolved since the caveman days.........today, no matter how intelligent you are, wealthy you are, sophisticated or charitable or whatever, the big 6-foot-5 beast is still going to physically control a lot of situations simply because he can beat the sh*t out of you without breaking a sweat.

I said this on this forum once and got a bit of stick for it but violence is the great equaliser of life. When all the hippie posturing bullshit to one side, the 'take the higher ground', 'oh those people that respond with violence are just puerile' etc etc and they'd be right in saying that but this planet is governed by realities not 'should be's' and the reality of this life is that force, power etc has been used to oppress, to keep people in line, to settle arguments etc etc and so forth. This is why every last human being on earth understands fear, cuz there's someone bigger and badder than everyone out there. Something of the reality of our past, our present and our future lies in that fact, that violence is the greater equaliser, the great debate settler of this life.

• Like 3

So true Lenny, so true.

Must be about a decade ago now, but I got into a tiff with two high school age dudes in a grocery store. They were bigger, younger, stronger than me - looked like athletes. Anyway, long story short, I have no doubt that if the argument would have ventured into the parking lot that I'd have gotten my ass kicked fairly easily. But they were being real jerks so I didn't feel like going the apology route, so I simply grabbed one of them by the throat and smashed him up against the isle (in the store) and said some Jason Stathem movie line about f*cking with the wrong person or something...........and his friend and GF jumped in and apologized and pulled him away and that was the end of that.

99 out of 100 times these guys would have destroyed me - but just by making the first aggressive move and challenge, they scampered off with their tails between their legs.

Awesome! When I lived and worked in NYC, everyday there was always some big mouth "black" person talking shit and picking on people.

When it was winter, it was terrible because of the school age kids who were worse than adults.

So glad someone shut her the hell up! More people need to stand up to these trouble makers and put them in their place and teach them respect.

Man that smack was just fantastic! Hope he knocked a tooth out.

Okay, my question is, since 9/11 there are supposed to be cops riding the trains now, so where was the cops?

NYC trains are notorious for having trouble. My brother was mugged and almost killed back in 1974 for being white and riding the trains at night. Luckily, his friend got away and got to the conductor who stopped the train. Those monkeys were never caught, but I'm sure since they were trouble makers and muggers they are either dead or in jail anyway.

We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color and that includes blacks who hate whites.

Oh, Val "my son" 22, of all the shit you post in this forum, this is definitely the best.

Thank you for showing all the members of this forum your goddamn ignorance. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Awesome! When I lived and worked in NYC, everyday there was always some big mouth "black" person talking shit and picking on people.

When it was winter, it was terrible because of the school age kids who were worse than adults.

So glad someone shut her the hell up! More people need to stand up to these trouble makers and put them in their place and teach them respect.

Man that smack was just fantastic!

Tell me, what it more or less fantastic than when your brother took it up the arse in a subway from a bunch of black guys in the late 70s? I ask cuz it clearly made an impression on you, here you are in 2014 passing judgement on kids cuz your brother took a dig on a train off someone in the late 70s. Kids that weren't even alive back then. Tell me, when that first swing was released...and it connected...and you heard that delicious thwack of a well timed shot...and his legs went out and he dropped like a bitch did you get the same exhiliarating rush as you did watching that girl take a shot? Was it *exhales* maaaan, fantastic? :D When you see him next tell him i said chin down, eyes up, kay sweety? :)

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

Man that smack was just fantastic! Hope he knocked a tooth out.

Okay, my question is, since 9/11 there are supposed to be cops riding the trains now, so where was the cops?

NYC trains are notorious for having trouble. My brother was mugged and almost killed back in 1974 for being white and riding the trains at night. Luckily, his friend got away and got to the conductor who stopped the train. Those monkeys were never caught, but I'm sure since they were trouble makers and muggers they are either dead or in jail anyway.

We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color and that includes blacks who hate whites.

Oh, Val "my son" 22, of all the shit you post in this forum, this is definitely the best.

Thank you for showing all the members of this forum your goddamn ignorance. :thumbsup:

You'd think that calling a group of black people "monkeys" and the big mouthed "black" people that need to be smacked and put in their place might warrant the loss of points or a suspension!!!