Which My GNR Forum Member Would Make the Best World Leader?

Ace Nova

Graeme.

Since we're discussing serious politics, why do people always comment on Ed Miliband's looks in relation to the possibility of him being the next Prime Minister. British politics has never been a beauty contest.

I think its down to the fact that he looks like a Simpsonized version of himself. It's hard to get past.

Graeme.

Since we're discussing serious politics, why do people always comment on Ed Miliband's looks in relation to the possibility of him being the next Prime Minister. British politics has never been a beauty contest.

I think its down to the fact that he looks like a Simpsonized version of himself. It's hard to get past.

As someone who is genuinely interested in what a Labour parliament under his governance would provide, I've never given his looks a second thought.

And I'd still shag him over David Cameron and Nick Clegg anyway.

Graeme.

As someone who is genuinely interested in what a Labour parliament under his governance would provide, I've never given his looks a second thought.

What about Nigel Farage? :lol:

Graeme.

He wears dapper suits.

Graeme.

He wears dapper suits.

Called a racist, pulls a foreign bird. Guys got game :lol:

• Like 1

Me. I would watch over my people as a loving father.

Len would be the best terrorist.

He got kicked out of ISIS for being too radical. Now he's back on MyGNR.

Holy shit. So that's what all that delete my account bullshit was all about?

Could be related.

He came home after getting this "come back to the forum" note from Dazey:

o-DOUGLAS-MCCAIN-ISLAMIC-facebook.jpg

• Like 2

Could be related.

They dare not speak Dazey's name in Islamic State.

• Like 1

Graeme.

I'd take Cameron any day. I find the thought of Prime Minister Milliband utterly terrifying.

Could be related.

I'm gonna lead the fuckin' revolt, do your president, then do the first lady albeit in an entirely different way, shit in the presidential loo and then appoint Russell Brand as leader and sit around eating crisps and watching football and turn into this sort of big fat unemployed Che with no more lands to conquer.

And from that day forth the National Anthem will be:

And Arsene Wengers gonna be on all the money...with his nob out and an expression on his face like 'whut?!?' :D

• Like 1

Could be related.

I'm gonna lead the fuckin' revolt, do your president, then do the first lady albeit in an entirely different way, shit in the presidential loo and then appoint Russell Brand as leader and sit around eating crisps and watching football and turn into this sort of big fat unemployed Che with no more lands to conquer.

And from that day forth the National Anthem will be:

And Arsene Wengers gonna be on all the money...with his nob out and an expression on his face like 'whut?!?' :D

Message, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Edited by AdriftatSea

Ratbrain in the government just for the sweet irony. Or better yet put him in charge of the central bank.

I missed this one initially. This deserves more love. :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This basically happened in real life. Alan Greenspan was one of Ayn Rand's disciples, part of The Collective, and then ended up running the Fed.

• Like 1

I'm gonna lead the fuckin' revolt, do your president, then do the first lady albeit in an entirely different way, shit in the presidential loo.....

ISIS-pissant.jpg

You really are one of them, aren't you?

:lol:

Can i ask you something Kass? Are you often late to places? Do you embarass people at gatherings? Perhaps laugh really heartily at the precise moment everyone else stops? :lol: Just curious! Totally random question btw!

Edited by Lennie Godber