MONSTER Energy drinks are the work of SATAN!!!

Snake-Pit

I think they taste like shit and they're pointless. 'But they keep you awake!', I'm fuckin' 31 not 81, what do i want help staying awake for? I open my eyes when the sun comes up and have a kip at night, like any normal human being. People are becoming such crackheads, just have a cup of coffee, wake yourself up, done, whatcha wanna go drinking pints and pints of this horrible fuckin' Covonia cough medicine in a can for?

And it puts everybody off their food, never drink nothing that puts you off your food. Thats why booze is good. I'm a firm believer that every good piss up should be followed by a really really hearty meal.

And that videos just some old bag chattin' shit.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

And it puts everybody off their food, never drink nothing that puts you off your food. Thats why booze is good. I'm a firm believer that every good piss up should be followed by a really really hearty meal.

I'm a firm believer in always lining your stomach...

Be it booze, drugs, medicine, even aspirin & paracetamol or food supplement or vitamin; Always line your stomach/eat. Either eat while you're taking them i.e with a meal or after/eat first/line your stomach.

Try not to do booze drugs or medicine on an empty stomach.