MYGNRFORUM T-Shirts On Sale For All Members!

Listen up all you hooray for tolerance's! This thread is better than the old one.

SOON has finally arrived....

Form an orderly queue to get your copy of CD2 MYGNRFORUM T-shirt right here right now!

These high quality shirts are on a limited run so as a show of appreciation we are offering all Supporters a one week advance of the official launch to purchase T-shirts of their choice and size.

First come first served!

As a bonus offer all Supporters will receive a 50% reduction in shipping when purchasing more than one shirt.

We have LIMITED numbers of each slogan in S, M, L, XL so please hot foot it to the official MYGNRFORUM Store:

http://mygnrforum.bigcartel.com

This shirt is better than the old one

Better_Than1.png

hooray for tolerance!

HFT1.png

Measurements:

S - 26" collar to bottom, 17" pit to pit

M - 27" collar to bottom, 19" pit to pit

L - 28" collar to bottom, 21" pit to pit

XL - 30" collar to bottom, 23" pit to pit

We also plan on announcing contests later on for those who have purchased a MyGNRForum t-shirt. A special prize to the first person who can get a picture of themselves with Axl while wearing their t-shirt!!! We'll be announcing contest details later, but get your shirt(s) now to ensure your eligibility.

• Like 2

so XL is the largest t-shirt size you have?

I guess I'm out of this one :lol::lol:

Sorry about that, it was hard to gauge what sizes to run with. Anyone who is interested in other sizes please PM Powerage5 and we can keep a tally in case we can make them available in the future.

In an earlier post we could comment if we wanted a shirt, and size was never mentioned, but now supporters buy first? I thought that other thread was to pre-order?

I've sent you a PM on the matter. But so that everyone else is aware, the previous thread by Subs was to gauge general interest in the shirts. It wasn't necessarily a pre-order space. But if you expressed interest in that thread please PM and we can probably work something out.

Thanks!

• Like 1

FYI, the shirts do run a little big. I'll post measurements tonight if anyone wants me to.

I'm going to be an XS before long if they don't stop trying to make fat fucks feel better about themselves.

We made you a special lyrca jumpsuit version. :-p

If you guys make one I'll post pics.

• Like 1

Supporters should now see a Store option in the forum's top menu. This link will open up for non-supporters next Monday.

Thanks again to all who purchased a t-shirt! Goes a long way to keeping the lights on around here.

Last day of the promotion for supporters is tomorrow (Sunday). Afterward we open up sales to the rest of the forum. So supporters, please order your shirts by tomorrow to ensure the desired size and discount on shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, looks great (just like mine!).

Remember, we only have a very limited quantities of these (and we're running low on XLs). Come the next GNR tour you're going to want one to distinguish yourself from all the posers at concerts :P

• Like 4

Remember, we only have a very limited quantities of these (and we're running low on XLs). Come the next GNR tour you're going to want one to distinguish yourself from all the posers at concerts :P

Running low in XLs? That's unusual, normally mediums and large go first. Good stuff regardless.

Will there be a photo contest?

Running low in XLs? That's unusual, normally mediums and large go first. Good stuff regardless.

Will there be a photo contest?

Yes we've got one planned. Probably in the new year.