MYGNRFORUM T-Shirts On Sale For All Members!

downzy

Listen up all you hooray for tolerance's! This thread is better than the old one.

SOON has finally arrived....

Form an orderly queue to get your copy of CD2 MYGNRFORUM T-shirt right here right now!

These high quality shirts are on a limited run so as a show of appreciation we are offering all Supporters a one week advance of the official launch to purchase T-shirts of their choice and size.

First come first served!

As a bonus offer all Supporters will receive a 50% reduction in shipping when purchasing more than one shirt.

We have LIMITED numbers of each slogan in S, M, L, XL so please hot foot it to the MYGNRFORUM Official Store:

http://mygnrforum.bigcartel.com

This shirt is better than the old one
Better_Than1.png

hooray for tolerance!
HFT1.png

Measurements:

S - 26" collar to bottom, 17" pit to pit

M - 27" collar to bottom, 19" pit to pit

L - 28" collar to bottom, 21" pit to pit

XL - 30" collar to bottom, 23" pit to pit

We also plan on announcing contests later on for those who have purchased a MyGNRForum t-shirt. A special prize to the first person who can get a picture of themselves with Axl while wearing their t-shirt!!! We'll be announcing contest details later, but get your shirt(s) now to ensure your eligibility.

Go to the Supporter Section (either Civil War or Attitude). The link to the store can be found in the t-shirt thread.

We will be adding a store link to the top menu for supporters shortly, and to everyone else next week.

Damn mirrors and their reversed images.

Yeah, I even tried it with the front facing camera but I couldn't get the entire shirt in the picture without cutting the edges of it off..... :shrugs:

*sigh* You should have asked an experienced selfie taker. :P

It's all about the angle.

• Like 1

Yeah, I even tried it with the front facing camera but I couldn't get the entire shirt in the picture without cutting the edges of it off..... :shrugs:

Of the dangle... To calculate the measure of the pleasure?!

• Like 2

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

In all seriousness if you hold your phone out to the side and angle it back to your body you get the whole body/face in frame. You have to make a quick glance back to see that the image is right but it's totally possible. I find the tone of the shot more forgiving on skin too. :P