AC/DC - Play Ball video

NachoLZ

As long as they have Angus and Brian in the band, it's close enough to be AC/DC for me. Besides it's not like guys were kicked out of the band, or quit....

Yeah I guess if the Stones were Mick and Keef with "who's that on drums" and Ron Wood's nephew, I could still consider that the Stones.

..or maybe not so much

As long as they have Angus and Brian in the band, it's close enough to be AC/DC for me. Besides it's not like guys were kicked out of the band, or quit....

Yeah I guess if the Stones were Mick and Keef with "who's that on drums" and Ron Wood's nephew, I could still consider that the Stones.

..or maybe not so much

I know what you mean. But this situation is a little different; Bon died, Malcom is severly sick, and Phil is on meth and went off the deep end. It's not like, dare I say gnr. Besides Bon has been gone for decades and both Malcom and Phil have been "replaced" in the past. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking at this like its the fairwell to AC/DC, so yes I want it. They have been a rock solid band for decades, I'd like to pay my respects again (for the 3rd time). It just seems like father time has caught up with them, so they might as well go out on top. Better with a bang, than with a wimper.

Yeah I her you, and I get it.

I'm just torn.

A part of me wants to see Angus one more time (truth be told, that's the only reason I'll end up going if I do).

I've always accepted Brian, but never been totally blown away by the guy.

On the other hand, a part of me doesn't want to have my final live memory of AC/DC being this current state of affairs.

I saw the Back in Black tour in a 6,000 seat general admission arena and it was bloody amazing. I also saw them with 500,000 other people when they stole the show from Rush, the Stones and every other act that played.

I just don't know if I want to watch them go out with a bit of a fizzle with cousin baldy or whatever.

I'm sure they'll be rockin' shows though.

I dunno...I guess I'll see when my finger is poised over the purchase ticket button. ^_^

I know I still want to do as many shows as possible on this tour. I wasn't in a position on the Black Ice tour where I could swing more than one show on each leg. Now I am. All I know is AC/DC are the reason I started listening to rock in the first place - as long as Angus and Brian are still up there I'll have a great time.

• Like 1