Actual Original Sound City Demo Tape??

32of32

So I came across this today (it's already sold). Maybe you guys have discussed this in the past but I thought it was pretty cool. Looks like it was sold with a COA from Bryn Bridenthal.

http://recordmecca.com/item-archives/guns-n-roses-original-1986-demo-tape-from-earliest-sessions/

Gives a bit of an idea as to how the songs were sequenced on the demo. The COA letter says the songs are: Side 1: Think About You/Welcome to the Jungle (with false start)/Don’t Cry/Nice Boys/Back Off Bitch/Anything Goes/Mama Kin/Heartbreak Hotel/Instrumental/Jumping Jack Flash/Jumping Jack Flash (acoustic jam)/Nightrain – East Coast Junkie/Think About You (partial, same version) Side 2: Out Ta Get Me/Rocket Queen/Nightrain/My Michelle/You’re Crazy/Paradise City/Move To The City/November Rain/Shadow Of Your Love/Reckless Life/Rocket Queen (partial, same version.)

Any thoughts on this?

this looks just like a bootleg tape to me. some of the songs are even missing, check Marc Canter's book "Reckless Road" for some more details (page 278-281).
the real Sound City Masters have been recorded on "reel" tapes. some pics are floating around, here is one of them:

smwfxg4p.jpg