Russia enters Ukraine

Dan H.

first i was a nazi, now im a propagandist. guess i got promoted :lol:

anyway i can easily stay out of this thread, it's not that i enjoyed discussing things that are almost personal and of great importance to me with people who give zero fucks

have fun

• Like 1

first i was a nazi, now im a propagandist. guess i got promoted :lol:

anyway i can easily stay out of this thread, it's not that i enjoyed discussing things that are almost personal and of great importance to me with people who give zero fucks

have fun

:(

It's only a few....most of us have some sense.

• Like 2

Now Russia has decided to fly it's fighter planes over the Caribbean.

Okay so exactly when is Obama going to step up and tell them no fuckin way!

Is this the Cuban Missile Crisis in 2014?

First Russia marches into the Ukraine, then they blow up a plane from Malaysia and now this.

It's like the USA is becoming the world's biggest joke.

I don't think America can survive another 1 and a half with Obama. We might be speaking Russian by then.

http://youtu.be/ruNrdmjcNTc

Now Russia has decided to fly it's fighter planes over the Caribbean.

Okay so exactly when is Obama going to step up and tell them no fuckin way!

Is this the Cuban Missile Crisis in 2014?

First Russia marches into the Ukraine, then they blow up a plane from Malaysia and now this.

It's like the USA is becoming the world's biggest joke.

I don't think America can survive another 1 and a half with Obama. We might be speaking Russian by then.

Even worse, they might start bombing you with coons.

US would totally take Russia out with some conventional trench warfare. :mellow:

Yes, since trench warfare is still conventional in 2014.

Trench warfare has existed until this day. India and Pakistan are set up for trench warfare. North and South Korea are set up for one. Modern urban warfare such as sieges can contain trenches and there. The African conflicts have resulted in trench warfare. The Iran-Iraq War. Even the Balkan wars used it.

Not even sure of shock and awe would work against Russia. Shock and awe is better for considerably weaker foes.

US would totally take Russia out with some conventional trench warfare. :mellow:

Yes, since trench warfare is still conventional in 2014.

Trench warfare has existed until this day. India and Pakistan are set up for trench warfare. North and South Korea are set up for one. Modern urban warfare such as sieges can contain trenches and there. The African conflicts have resulted in trench warfare. The Iran-Iraq War. Even the Balkan wars used it.

Not even sure of shock and awe would work against Russia. Shock and awe is better for considerably weaker foes.

Ok, edit. Inferior militaries still consider trench warfare conventional in 2014.

What makes you think they are inferior? The US can easily get into a stalemate with Russia or China.

Not in 2014. Our technology, resources, equipment, etc is decades ahead of anyone else's. The US has by far the strongest military in the world.

Didn't you say we'd wipe out ISIS in a month a couple months ago?

What makes you think they are inferior? The US can easily get into a stalemate with Russia or China.

Not in 2014. Our technology, resources, equipment, etc is decades ahead of anyone else's. The US has by far the strongest military in the world.
Didn't you say we'd wipe out ISIS in a month a couple months ago?

We decided to let others handle it.

There's not only military power, there is political power too. Putin has more control over the government than Obama does. Same with Xi Jinping. Both of them have far more political power in their own countries than Obama or any US President can dream of. Only US Presidents in history that can compare were Washington, Lincoln and FDR.