hooray for tolerance!

WFA

Just let people fuck who they want to fuck, you stupid backward-ass rednecks.

I don't get how they are okay with fucking their own relatives but not two people of the same sex.

The story is about South Carolina, not West Virginia.
You clearly haven't been to Laurens, Powdersville, Easley or Anderson

Just let people fuck who they want to fuck, you stupid backward-ass rednecks.

I don't get how they are okay with fucking their own relatives but not two people of the same sex.

The story is about South Carolina, not West Virginia.
You clearly haven't been to Laurens, Powdersville, Easley or Anderson

No, but I lived in Charleston.

Meanwhile in Europe...

ROMANIAN woman's benefits suspended in Germany after it is found she wasn't looking for work, PM views court ruling in Germany as common sense.

I'm not making this up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30002138

If that happened over here they'd have to nick all of the entire North eh? :lol: Fuck me, they're such benefit cheats up in Liverpool that they made a sitcome about it:

:D Love that show actually!

Meanwhile in Europe...

ROMANIAN woman's benefits suspended in Germany after it is found she wasn't looking for work, PM views court ruling in Germany as common sense.

I'm not making this up.

Fucking good! Nice one for the Germans!

*glares at him* :lol:
Well it's fucking right innit? :lol:

Meanwhile in Europe...

I'm not making this up.

Well...ummmm...up the workers! :lol:

I wonder

Meanwhile in Europe...

I'm not making this up.

Well...ummmm...up the workers! :lol:

I just wonder how if at all this story made the news in Romania.

Maybe it did and they made a big stink about it?

Maybe it didn't and they A Didn't care or B Didn't want to know?

AND SO WHAT if that's what they do in Germany?

We're going to start doing that here or something and people who's benefits they stop are going to make the news if they're from another country and so send them home because they can no longer support themselves here? Is that what's going to change? Is that what all the fuss is about? Because EVEN then it stinks.

The Job Centre are a joke who make a mockery of us wasting time making that much more harder to get a job but offer aid and money in return.

AND SO WHAT if that's what they do in Germany?

We're going to start doing that here or something and people who's benefits they stop are going to make the news if they're from another country and so send them home because they can no longer support themselves here?

Yep! Damn fucking right too! <_<

Making it harder to get a job? How many jobs would you apply for in a month?

The time spent documenting your job search, maybe 2 minutes per entry add up, then the hassle of submitting your data.

Why can't we just go out and look for a job the way I did it? The old fashioned way, of dressing up nice, approaching potential employers, and to Hell with the JSA red tape.

The time spent documenting your job search, maybe 2 minutes per entry add up, then the hassle of submitting your data.

Why can't we just go out and look for a job the way I did it? The old fashioned way, of dressing up nice, approaching potential employers, and to Hell with the JSA red tape.

You did need to get an AIDS test though Snakes, let's be fair here.

You did need to get an AIDS test though Snakes, let's be fair here.

Well yeah, B*tch gave me the clap! :lol:

But I don't see what that has to do with the job centre :lol:

True-say I'm a part time worker who had a full time job ad got laid off and had a big fat nice reference that I didn't need in the end because I went and got myself a job somewhere else and better/more me (Even though it's the same neighbourhood and I do party in the other company I got the reference for, but only because I work where I work and therefore; Get free entry into ever club in town and the best thing about it is, I don't even have to queue up, I just go. It's handy if everyone in your party is friends from working the neighbourhood club scene too still) I signed off when I got the job and when I was laid off, I was getting by on shitty summer jobs and because I'm in arrears, about 3 months down the line, I get a letter from DWP (Department of Work & Pensions) saying (Hey bitch, where's my money)!? I was like, I can do £20 per week and that was stretching it... They said they wanted more like £400 per week - So off I went, to th job centre, phoned up, got my appointment, signed on, submitted pay slips, and my overpay is being paid back. - Aids I got were courses and... 'An education' - Still no diploma or degree though - City & Guilds and NVQ qualifications in retail, customer services and health & safety, so far.

Do want to enroll and become a student and get that student money and actually learn though, so, if that ever happens, might have to talk to my job centre about that.