Slash : Raised On The Sunset Strip

Nobody

Hi Marc,

I saw the trailer for this new Slash documentary and noticed that you were speaking in it. It said it also contains some archival footage which I'm assuming you provided the makers of the film with. I was just wondering if you wanted to speak at all about your involvement in the documentary. Have you seen the final cut of it and do you know what they used of your footage (If any) ? Also, do you know of any plans to release the documentary and/or the Live on the Sunset Strip show that Direct TV is showing? I don't have that channel so I'm really hoping someone either posts it on youtube or somewhere else so I can get a chance to see it. Thanks!

You have a good ear to know that was me, Yes I did the interview and gave them a few clips of Slash to use and some photos. It will air Thursday Nov 13th on Direct TV. I'm sure someone will put it up on Youtube soon alaon the the new Roxy gig that they aired all this week

You have a good ear to know that was me, Yes I did the interview and gave them a few clips of Slash to use and some photos. It will air Thursday Nov 13th on Direct TV. I'm sure someone will put it up on Youtube soon alaon the the new Roxy gig that they aired all this week

I have been hanging out for this mate but theres been no sign of the show anywhere online :(

The documentary just ended. As soon as I saw Slash playing on stage at the Great Western Forum and the bottom of the screen said August 1991,I got really excited. I knew it was your footage, Marc. I remembered you saying you videotaped those concerts but didn't know what the quality was like until now. It looks awesome. Did you record from one side of the stage or did you move around? Is there any possible chance that you'll be allowed to share those videos with us at some point in the future? I'd love for my future kids to be able to see them someday. I was fortunate enough to grow up watching the Tokyo and Ritz shows but I'd love for them to have much more. That time period is great and those shows were so long.

Edited by Creepshow2
  • Like 1