Talks under way to make Reckless Road into a movie. Marc Canter confirms it will not be a documentary.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

IMO, circumstances aside, River Phoenix to play Axl would have been the perfect choice as far as looks go

River-river-phoenix-391971_368_413.jpg?1

That would have been my number 1 choice... :(

He would have been amazing. Or a young Leo:

Leonardo-DiCaprio.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-leonardo-dicaprio-youn

Current Leo would be good as current Axl too. With some good wardrobe and make up.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Unfortunately Leo wouldn't need to put on THAT much weight! He's 6ft tall so he'll need to eat a few more donuts alright.

Leo is trying to be the next Jack Nicholson.

Are you sure??!

article-2698680-1FD070D600000578-434_306

article-2386428-1B32F939000005DC-386_634

Yep, I am sure. Leo with that body still needs 100 pounds to be as fat as current Axl.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if Leo is going crazy on the fast food, or he's deliberately gaining weight due to the filming of The Revenant.

Axl is not that fat, Nosaj. Really not that fat. I`d bet he would actually look better than Di Caprio there without a shirt. Perhaps a bit more chubby, but at least much more uniform, instead of this moderately thin body/massive soft belly style.

• Like 1

Axl is not that fat, Nosaj. Really not that fat. I`d bet he would actually look better than Di Caprio there without a shirt. Perhaps a bit more chubby, but at least much more uniform, instead of this moderately thin body/massive soft belly style.

Exactly this...Axl looks more firm and thight than softy Leo :D

I'd bang Leo Di Caprio and Axl Rose either way !!!! :headbang:

Just wanted to say something, but I'll keep it rather to myself ...lol

Say it.... or PM me....

No,no...let's just say you have my absolute support on this idea...

I wouldn't mind that idea too ;)

Say it.... or PM me....

Awesome! Let's party together :devilshades:

Say it.... or PM me....

Awesome! Let's party together :devilshades:

I'd hit fat Leo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Every thread it's fat jokes. Guys, it's getting old and predictable. Enough already. If you want to make comments about a possible actor maybe needing to put on a few pounds or whatever, have at it. But let's not be cruel or mean.

• Like 2

I don't get the "Axl's fat..." crap either. He's definitely not fat or obese at all. Now, my girlfriend, well... She's definitely an obese woman. So I know the difference. Not to be mean about it or to her. It's just the way it is...

Back on topic... Jared Leto should play the role of Axl imho...

• Like 1

For me, the perfect director is someone who grew up and around the LA scene around this time. Not sure who that would be, but someone who lived through and saw it all would definitely give the kind of consideration such a movie would need.

Being a fan of the band would also help :)

For me, the perfect director is someone who grew up and around the LA scene around this time. Not sure who that would be, but someone who lived through and saw it all would definitely give the kind of consideration such a movie would need.

Being a fan of the band would also help :)

Only one I can think of is Sean Penn. He does some directing and producing now, but he's born and raised in LA. About the same age as Axl. He's seen LA change over the years so he might have an idea of their impact at that time.

He might have also been too far into life to notice. I'm not sure when he had kids and stuff but I'm sure the music scene isn't that important to you when that happens.

Anyways he might he ambitious enough to pick up this project.