Poor Scott Weiland.

Carne_asaDA

Scott Weiland is a absolute fucking wanker, fuck him and his Bowie delusions of grandeur.

He's a shit singer, a lousy songwriter and a deadbeat.

Anyways, I'm glad yall like him and all that, sorry to be a music nazi here but I just think the dude is C or at least B grade and always has been.

Fuckin load of bollocks anyway, STP.

What do you mean? Why is STP a load of bollocks?

Middle of the road, uninteresting, soft...just aint got nothing about em.

Watching him slaughter Jimbos good work aint gonna sway me man :lol:

Now this, on the other hand is genius at work...unwittingly :lol:

Fuckin load of bollocks anyway, STP.

What do you mean? Why is STP a load of bollocks?

Middle of the road, uninteresting, soft...just aint got nothing about em.

Watching him slaughter Jimbos good work aint gonna sway me man :lol:

Now this, on the other hand is genius at work...unwittingly :lol:

Scott Weiland is a absolute fucking wanker, fuck him and his Bowie delusions of grandeur.

Anyways, I'm glad yall like him and all that, sorry to be a music nazi here but I just think the dude is C or at least B grade and always has been.

Damn Doom, I expected a more profound perspective from a man who has ingested shrooms, LSD, and DMT. You sound narrow minded, small, and bitter. Everything i imagined you were not.

• Like 1

Damn Doom, I expected a more profound perspective from a man who has ingested shrooms, LSD, and DMT. You sound narrow minded, small, and bitter. Everything i imagined you were not.

Consider me admonished :P

Sorry brother, I'm a lot of different things at different times I suppose...I will say I liked their cover of Dancing Days.

How many bands from the 90s are playing arenas other than Foo Fighters that don't do package tours? I'm sure Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray would be happy to add him to their summer tours with Everclear, they're all in the same boat and grew up near each other (yeah that's Wayne Newton over there). Or if Slash isn't on the KOC tour, I doubt Matt and Duff would object to having him do the tour with them.

weilandcampfreddynew1.jpg

Very late for this, but two words. Pearl Jam.

Edited by Anguyen92

Bollooooooocks, what, just cuz someones whizzed off their tits on acid it means they suddenly turn into Meher Baba? :lol: Its a bunch of chemicals that makes you see shit that aint there, end of, enlightenment my fuckin' arse :lol:

How many bands from the 90s are playing arenas other than Foo Fighters that don't do package tours? I'm sure Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray would be happy to add him to their summer tours with Everclear, they're all in the same boat and grew up near each other (yeah that's Wayne Newton over there). Or if Slash isn't on the KOC tour, I doubt Matt and Duff would object to having him do the tour with them.

weilandcampfreddynew1.jpg

Very late for this, but two words. Pearl Jam.

Pearl Jam play stadiums.

I left some others out like Dave Matthews Band and Phish, but out of the bands that came out of the 90s, a very small number that can fill an arena unless they're co-headlining or in package tours. Weiland could have reinvented himself as a country singer like Darius Rucker did. If I like a band, I'd rather see them in a theater than an arena, but it depends on the arena. I don't care where they play as long as they put on a good show and people who gave time up to see the show got their money's worth.

Bollooooooocks, what, just cuz someones whizzed off their tits on acid it means they suddenly turn into Meher Baba? :lol: Its a bunch of chemicals that makes you see shit that aint there, end of, enlightenment my fuckin' arse :lol:

The Meher Baba.......I don't know but it might turn you into John Lennon.

The Meher Baba.......I don't know but it might turn you into John Lennon.

It will?!?!?!

*runs out and buys 50 hits*

:lol:

(it don't y'know, it just makes you sweat a lot and think the walls are made of shape-shifting snakeskin :lol:)

Edited by Lennie Godber

• 10 months later...

How'd he fuck it up?

So Scott is 'washed up' yet he changes his setlist around regularly and is about to release a third studio album within a four year period (granted, two of those were covers albums). What does that say about Axl?

Oh oh, can i answer that? :D
If you change the set list it's bcos you have no songs anyone cares about specifically. Youve got and ton of albums that sound the same and 2 hits. Dinosaur Jr for example. Feel the Pain, Pain the Feel, Peel the Fame, Fame the Pool...Freak Scene!