Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

Hello Guys and Gals,

Welcome to the MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014, this year we are running two rounds of voting, I will be running this one, the nomination round and Powerage5 will be running the second and final award round.

The first round will determine the top 3 contenders in each category, in the second round you will vote for your winner out of the top 3. Please submit one vote per category!

Please submit your first round nominations to me by PM (please DO NOT post nominations in this thread).

Round one will close 2 weeks from today.

Thank you and best of luck everyone!

Love Alfie :heart:

This years categories are:

Best new member (Joined in 2014):

Best old member (Joined before 2010):

Best low-tier poster (Less than 1,000 posts):

Most underrated regular:

Most missed member:

Most improved member:

Best-looking male member:

Best-looking female member:

Best thread-starter:

Most intelligent posts:

Strongest personality:

Best debater:

Most divisive member:

Biggest hooray for tolerance!:

Most knowledge of Guns N' Roses:

Member most likely to be Axl:

Most respected member:

Funniest member:

Most unintentionally funny member:

Member who drunk-posts the most:

Most like to meet:

Best member fight:

Most mysterious member:

Most transparent member:

Honorable mention:

Most unbiased:

Best political views:

Best provider of concert updates:

Best podcast guest:

Best posters in... (Male/female for each)

Discussion & News:

Anything Goes:

Seen That Movie Too:

My World:

Supporter Section:

Thread of the year:

"Too much drama" thread of the year:

Best thread title:

Best signature:

Best username:

Member of the year (Male and female):

Some categories are a bit unclear, no? Or maybe it's just me being stupid. Could someone explain these to me:

Most divisive member:

I had to google what the word meant because I thought there might be several meanings to it, but I still don't get it. Divisive in what way? If you both like and dislike the person? If the person divides the forum?

Most transparent member:

This is a bullshit category honestly. There's no way we can know this. For all you know everything I've ever told you about my life might be made up. There's no way to verify it.

Most unbiased:

In terms of what? GNR? Moderation? Political debates?

-------------

Where are all negative categories? They are the most fun to vote. Boo.

Good job on the list guys.

Remember it's like a "best of" list - no matter how awesome of a list you come up with, some people are still going to complain about it.

I think you guys did a swell job. I like the double round of voting, that's a nice touch.

And LOL........since this topic came up there has been several male forum posters who have posted their "selfies" in the Illusions section! The war has begun!!!

• Like 1

Some categories are a bit unclear, no? Or maybe it's just me being stupid. Could someone explain these to me:

Most divisive member:

I had to google what the word meant because I thought there might be several meanings to it, but I still don't get it. Divisive in what way? If you both like and dislike the person? If the person divides the forum?

Most transparent member:

This is a bullshit category honestly. There's no way we can know this. For all you know everything I've ever told you about my life might be made up. There's no way to verify it.

Most unbiased:

In terms of what? GNR? Moderation? Political debates?

-------------

Where are all negative categories? They are the most fun to vote. Boo.

We just wanted to keep it positive. I think Bacardimayne will be running Shitposter for those of you sharpening your talons!

I hear what say about not having enough information to go on but that applies to a few categories, best looking for example, we only know what a small fraction of members look like. It's just for fun...hence keeping it positive. :-)

• Like 1